Smart Product Filter & Search , 1,597件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2024年3月26日

This app made us lose thousands of dollars. Bugs never stop. Products disappear every now and then. You have to contact their support to fix the issues.

We were very patient and used it for more than 4 months. Eventually we got fed-up.

Superior Vacuums
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:4年弱
2024年3月9日

I installed a new theme and this app completely messed up that theme's layout. They were willing to help me get my theme's setup back to what it was, but unfortunately they didn't solve it and it took over several weeks. So I have uninstalled this app and installed another one that doesn't mess up the theme. So warning to anyone installing this app, it will override a lot of settings in your collection's page.

Cardstore
ベルギー
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
2024年4月8日

this had a massive impact on my page load speeds, so much so that it made my site unusable in some instances. when I flagged the issue to support all they said was that they couldn't replicate it on their end. I have 100+ screen recordings via Clarity that show the issue on customers' machines.

Urban Leaf
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年1月16日

NIE POLECAM!!!

estro.pl
ポーランド
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年4月3日

just awful. Absolutely not user friendly. Have no idea how to work with this app, and no live chat. Removed and trying to forget it.

Pawious
アプリの使用期間:約2時間
2023年10月30日

This app is good when it works BUT It constantly crashes and removes ALL the products from our website. We contact support and the standard answer is "we fixed it so it will not happen again and are looking into it". Yeah they fix it this time and then it happens again. This app has continuously cost us customers and sales. We are filing a complaint with Shopify to see what can be done.

witchdoctorsutv
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2023年5月24日

This app has caused our store to show "no products" in all of our collections about 10 times now. Each time, we are told they have addressed the issue and that it won't happen again. Unfortunately, it keeps happening which is forcing us to look elsewhere. When the app works, it is great, but if it is not, it completely ruins the entire website. The support is good when they answer, and they are on the other side of the world from us which causes the issues to take a long time to get resolved once we email them.

Witchdoctors
アプリの使用期間:5年以上
編集日:2019年11月25日

This app was working great until they decided to remove the smart filters without any notice! An email was sent yesterday (Sunday / non-working day), to upgrade the plan as we have apparently exceeded 100 products. Today, the plan was removed before we could even respond to their email. How insane. We are still paying for the plan, but no smart filter's are there?The removal of the smart filters has caused affected product views on our website. So disappointing!

WANT THAT LABEL
アプリの使用期間:約4年
2022年1月14日

I have been using this app for well over a year now, and have been recently seeing the performance of this app drop dramatically! The app crashes, meaning your filters on your website will not work, load or appear. The Sync button fails, and you are left waiting hours-on-end for a response from the App developers with a fix, which makes you lose out on sales and gives your customer a bad experience. Do not bother with this app. Find an alternative. I am.

97th Vintage
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
編集日:2020年8月6日

Been using this app for the past 2 years. When it works it works great. However, this app is constantly down it seems they just can't handle the number of requests on the servers they're using. IF you want your website to be constantly down due to this app and lose thousands of pounds every day because of this app then download it. Support is ok but only seem to be available for 2 hours a day. Stay away from this app nothing but issues for the past 2 years!! Probably the worst app I've used unfortunately

Aztec Clothing