Smart Product Filter & Search , 1,554件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2024年4月8日

I highly recommend this filter app. They have all the features you need, the app functions exactly the way it should and their customer service is top notch.
I would like to thank Helen who helped us extensively and with much patience until all of our requests for customization were fulfilled and it was done exactly the way we needed. Any small errors or minor adjustments were quickly adjusted. Whatever you're looking for, they will find a way to do.

Secret Wine Door
フランス
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2024年4月9日

Always 5 stars for the guys at Globe. We use a few of their apps and they work great. We sometimes run into trouble when updating to a newer theme version, but a sick email to their support team and they always manage to fix the issues within 24 hours.

Excellent apps, with excellent support.

Northwest Guitars
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年2月2日

I use the app in 3 of my pages and I want to highlight their quick response when anything happens. We recently had something not working properly and Helen & David from the support and development team solved it within less than 24 hours.

4CCCCEES
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2024年4月7日

We faced an small issue with search results, we contacted the support and the issue was solved, the support really works!

Heat & Cool
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2024年4月9日

The support is brilliant, they help you really quickly and implement it exactly as you imagine. I can only recommend anyone who has problems to simply write to support. If you don't do that, it's your own fault.

Best regards KEjF.

KEjF.
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年12月18日

I have been using the app for a while now and have had no complaints at all! The app does what it's supposed to do, there's plenty options to tailor it exactly to your needs and if you need help, the support is quick and on point. When I wanted to install the app on a new collection there seemed to be a small issue that I couldn't fix myself and in no time Helen helped me out and installed the filter exactly the way I wanted it. Happy user right here!

The Wonder Years
ベルギー
アプリの使用期間:約4年
2024年1月18日

Amazing. The app itself is great and works as intended. Fulfilled all my Filter and Search needs!

Now, where it really gets next level! The ongoing service and assistance! I have asked on multiple occasions for help where my theme was clashing or just not quite working with the app. On all instances they responded quickly to customize/ correct code.

Most recently I was helped by Helen. Above and beyond! sorted my problems one after another, went as far as coding a feature in to all my collection pages! Not to mention, we had a 12 hour time difference

Cant recommend them more! Great experience to be had.

Holland Tech
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年1月31日

Great service. Have been using the app for a few years and the customer service is just brilliant. Recently I have been working with Helen who is just brilliant and super-efficient. Recommend.

Bella Jane Jewellery
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2024年1月3日

The app does exactly what it is needed and designed to do! It is straightforward to follow and work through from the installation to the set-up. Any issues I have had have been very easily and swiftly dealt with by their amazing support team.

Total Hockey
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2024年1月22日

This app is sensational. As I have different categories with different needs, this app is easy to customise. And the design can also be customised in a few simple steps.
I had a "small problem" with the app and the support was very quick and fixed everything. I can only recommend this app.

PerlineBeads