Recensies (1.683)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
3 juli 2024

Helen was so helpful with resolving my issue. The team is always quick to reply when I have a question and are excellent about explaining anything I don’t understand.

All The Little Bows
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
9 juli 2024

Fantastic app. Does everything I need it do for my business. Any issues I have I just have to reach out to Helen and she's on top of it immediately no matter the time of day. Super impressed with this team!

Post Modern Vandal
Verenigde Staten
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
26 juni 2024

Service rapide et efficace !

Coiffurec4s
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
1 juli 2024

The app is great, and the support is amazing. Helen and David were incredibly prompt and helpful. The instructions provided were very clear, making the troubleshooting process a breeze. The app offers a wide range of features that catered perfectly to my needs. Highly recommended!

J&P Jasco Products
Thailand
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
10 juli 2024

Quickly fixed an issue we had with the quick search! Thanks for the help and prompt response

SmartBuyWines.com.br
Brazilië
9 juli 2024

Customer service is so quick to respond. Helen was great and fixed our issue within minutes. Thanks so much!

Love Luna
Australië
8 juli 2024

Been using this app for years for many of my websites. Helen was very helpful. Thank you for answering my queries

Cebu Autosales by Five Aces
Filipijnen
17 juni 2024

Great app to show products with different colour-variants as separate products on collection pages. Great support if you may run into any issues.

FELIX W.
Duitsland
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
10 juni 2024

It has great features and is easy to set up. We've been using it for over 2 years and are very happy. Support is EXCELLENT.

Furneaux Riddall