Avaliações (1 683)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 93% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
Editado a 5 de setembro de 2019

Third time writing a review for this app. I had run into several issues, support was able to resolve them quickly, but this is the first encounter with any application we have used that we have had so many issues with. Everything is running smoothly thanks to the help of the support team, who I may add fixed our issues quickly after our first review. Since we had so many issues with the app originally, the App support member seemed to be annoyed with us. My team and I were very irritated that this app alone caused so many problems and took up a lot of our time trying to fix. My advice to the developers is to pinpoint where these bugs are in your code, take the feedback from your customers and apply it to your product, make sure that they are fixed so you don't lose more future customers. Luckily we were willing to give the app a second chance, and good thing we did cause it works and looks great. All in all the app looks and runs smoothly after many trail and errors.

Neon Underground Apparel
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
28 de outubro de 2020

It's a useful app while filter and search the products on the website. Nice company service and solved our problem efficiently.

OBEIOBEI
Taiwan
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
14 de abril de 2023

The overall app experience is good. I am using it to add filters on my main store collection page. There were a few bugs that I experienced but the support team helped me fix them. I do feel that the support can be a lot better as I had to wait quite a bit before getting a response and had to contact multiple times for the same bug. So overall great app, but the customer service needs improvement.

Setu Nutrition
Índia
18 de abril de 2022

The globo color swatch and filter app are completely compatible and look great on applying to the website. Great app and bes support team...

Jobst Stockings
17 de dezembro de 2022

It's so cool this, but why my PNG have White Background ? please help me to delete this, i don't like background.

Olimpia Caffè Sagl
Suíça
3 de março de 2021

We had issues with the integration process as it wasn't agreeing with our theme. I emailed the Globo support team and they were incredibly fast and helpful in getting the problem solved. Special thanks to Donna:)
Overall the app is easy to use and is exactly what we were after!

Marvell Lane
Austrália
5 de agosto de 2021

Good to use. The Globo support team's response is relatively fast. If you got some questions about the apps or some functions don't work, they would like to help you to solve the problem fastly.

D‧PARK eShop
Hong Kong, RAE da China
11 de abril de 2023

Una App muy completa y facil de usar, realmente buena. El equipo de servicio tecnico es excelente, responden rapidamente y de manera eficaz

Closet Up
Colômbia
27 de maio de 2022

There is so much customisation with this app and you totally set it up in a way that will suit your needs. The team are extremely helpful and answered my questions and helped me solve things efficiently.

WowWee.ie
Irlanda
12 months usando a aplicação
3 de fevereiro de 2020

We used this app to add a filter to the top of our collection page but experienced some difficulty with customisation of colors/style. We switched to an alternate plugin, but the support staff at Globo were helpful even uninstalling their code.

The Alchemist's Kitchen