Avaliações (308)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
2 de julho de 2024

They said they would be online at 11:00 am. I waited for them, but no support was received on time. Worst app.

Moehair USA Inc.
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Gigilabs 5 de julho de 2024

Hi, your expectations seem to contradict with our principle of friendly and stress-free relationship with our customers :)

In our app it's explicitly said that we manage support requests during the work day. In the case of emergency you can always disable the app temporarily while we are working on your issue.

I believe it was a stressful day for you. Please reconsider the review now because I see that you are still using our app.

9 de maio de 2024

Wonderful app that saved my live since the theme gallery I was using does not support basic features. Small spacing issue was solved promptly by Nikolay. In addition, I am using the included variant image feature that saves me money as I could replace another app that charged double the price. Win-Win.

Maondo
Alemanha
7 days usando a aplicação
10 de março de 2024

The app was working without any hitch before Shopify theme update.
It stopped after the update. Fortunately, there is a great GG Product Page Image Slider team to help.
The response from the associate, Nikolay, was prompt and proactive. All worked correctly as expected after his intervention.

Emerald Cicada
About 1 year usando a aplicação
31 de março de 2024

Great slider app and even better support.

Lots of different customisation options on the appearance side and the tech support was super fast, they sorted a few issues I had out very quickly.
Thanks Nikolay

Most importantly, the slider works perfectly, on both desktop and mobile, has a great design and has definitely improved the navigation on my websites.

Diana Greenwood Jewellery
Reino Unido
16 days usando a aplicação
19 de março de 2024

Very easy to use, very helpful support - they responded super quickly and were able to solve my issue!

OakieBees
3 months usando a aplicação
17 de março de 2024

The app was very simple to integrate and works much better than our original theme's product page image slider!"

The support team is extremely helpful and quick to respond to messages. Nikolay was a great help in getting everything customized for our store.

Highly recommend.

HeatPod
Reino Unido
2 months usando a aplicação
5 de abril de 2024

Simple, easy, clean & does the work!

LuxenHome
8 days usando a aplicação
15 de abril de 2024

Very late response from the contact Team.

Moehair India
Índia
22 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Gigilabs 16 de abril de 2024

Hello, we're glad we could resolve your issue within just 3 hours, even though you contacted us outside of our regular work hours, as mentioned in our app. Could you please reconsider your review?

Thank you!

30 de abril de 2024

Marvelous app with great customer support!!!

Filippo Fanti Photography Art