Bundles & Upsell | PickyStory , 710件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2024年3月5日

Very helpful support service, very attractive & interactive interface, Good customer conversion. Overall one of the best app to choose to upscale your sales.

Patanjali Mega Store Haldwani
インド
アプリの使用期間:3日
PickyStoryが返信しました 2024年3月10日

2024年2月23日

brilliant quick service and explained in simple terms

Tha Hoodie
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
PickyStoryが返信しました 2024年2月26日

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

2024年2月10日

10/10 would recommend their customer support is fast and good they help you with other stuff too!

TeddyTrend
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
PickyStoryが返信しました 2024年2月12日

2024年1月26日

I have checked out several Bundle & Upsell apps and this is by far the most user friendly and with the most options. Great experience so far and complemented with excellent app support. Highly recommend!

3DActive
アプリの使用期間:13日
PickyStoryが返信しました 2024年1月29日

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

2024年4月3日

Amazing support, Team is support responsive and deal with your queries very quickly.

Product Is Amazing as well!

Ennix
アプリの使用期間:2日
PickyStoryが返信しました 2024年4月4日

2024年4月16日

Working really well so far, I've been looking for a bundle app that creates dedicated product pages for the bundles for quite some time, so I really appreciate this feature. Customer service is phenomenal!

Eventyr Games
デンマーク
アプリの使用期間:約2時間
PickyStoryが返信しました 2024年4月18日

2024年1月12日

This is such a better service than the one I was using before. It is so easy to create new bundles in a really customer-friendly way, and it integrates really well with my warehouse software. Most importantly, the customer service is *so* good. They respond in less than a minute and are always so helpful.

Buttercup
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:28日
PickyStoryが返信しました 2024年1月15日

2024年1月6日

Excellent, I have been with Picky from early on, and it makes a big difference to our store.

Mia Tui
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
PickyStoryが返信しました 2024年1月8日

2024年2月19日

From the moment I began using PickyStory for my Shopify store, I was thoroughly impressed by its capabilities and the immediate impact it had on my operations. As a Cannabis Wellness Entrepreneur, ensuring a seamless, intuitive shopping experience for my customers is paramount, and PickyStory has exceeded my expectations in this regard.

However, what truly set this experience apart was the customer service and technical support I received. I had the pleasure of being assisted by Ceren, whose expertise and dedication were evident from the start. Not only did Ceren provide unparalleled support, but she also went above and beyond by taking the initiative to adjust the user experience and interface on my behalf. This level of attentiveness and proactivity is rare and highly appreciated.

Ceren meticulously explained the adjustments she made, ensuring I fully understood the enhancements to my store's functionality. Her ability to convey technical aspects in an accessible manner was impressive, fostering an educational and empowering experience. It is clear that PickyStory values not only the performance of their app but also the success and satisfaction of their customers.

This encounter has solidified my confidence in PickyStory as an essential tool for my business. I am grateful for the exceptional service provided by Ceren and look forward to continuing to leverage PickyStory's capabilities to enhance my brand's offering and customer experience.

Thank you, PickyStory, and a special thank you to Ceren for making this journey not just successful, but enjoyable.

Ben’s Canna
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:約8時間
PickyStoryが返信しました 2024年2月21日

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

2024年1月1日

A very complete app that allows you to use different means to increase your AOV. I recommend it 100%. Also, if you have any problems configuring it, they have great support that helps you with configurations that are out of your reach. I was assisted by a lovely woman named Ceren who quickly solved all the problems I had.

Yo D´escanso
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
PickyStoryが返信しました 2024年1月2日

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!