Labeler ‑ Product Labels , 70件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2024年3月5日

Fantastic app. Great free options with very tempting paid upgrades as well. I'm also impressed with the quick responses from the support team when I experienced a minor issue.

Play around with this app and consider using it to grow your business!

Bobbletopia
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
Acowebsが返信しました 2024年3月18日

Appreciate the kind words! It's great to hear you had a positive experience with our support team. Keep exploring the app to boost your business!

2024年2月29日

We had an issue about the labels not showing up and other labels displaying despite being disabled. We reached for support and in less than 24 hours they were able to fix the issue and emailed us right away. Awesome!

Hawaiian South Shore
アプリの使用期間:約1年
Acowebsが返信しました 2024年3月19日

Appreciate your feedback!

Let us know if you need further assistance!

2024年2月28日

All my badges have disappeared from my account and when tried to create and save new ones it does not work or save what I have changed.

Have tried to reach out to support a few times as to why they have disapperared and why when creating new ones they do not save my custom badges, each time get told they are looking into it.

Now have to find an App and create them all again

Lucky Leaf Bath Bombs
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
Acowebsが返信しました 2024年3月19日

We regret any inconvenience caused by the disappearing badges and the challenge of saving new ones. We trust that the solutions provided by our team have resolved the issue.

If you have any additional concerns or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

2024年2月26日

Thanks to the Labeler products team for their speedy and efficient service in resolving my label issue.

The product is excellent, and the service is even better.

Ultra Scooter
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
Acowebsが返信しました 2024年2月28日

Thank you! We're glad we could help. If you need anything else, just let us know. We value your support!

2024年4月5日

I had some problems with the badges showing up on some of my products. After a quick email, they responded within hours and the issue was fixed. Good customer support.

Labradar
アプリの使用期間:9日
2024年2月26日

I had a problem with the application, I contacted support who responded immediately and solved the problem quickly. Excellent app

Rossi '80
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Acowebsが返信しました 2024年2月28日

Thanks for the positive feedback! Feel free to reach out if you need anything else.

編集日:2024年3月18日

This is a great app to showcase labels and highlight your products on the store. We had some queries and the team at Acowebs was quite prompt in resolving the query. Thanks for your support!

108 Knots
インド
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2024年4月11日

works well. We had an issue but they quickly fixed it. Great choice of labels and you can import your own.

L'As des jeux
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:28日
2024年2月27日

Great support and they're more than happy to help when needed.

R&M Kantoor- en Designmeubilair
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
Acowebsが返信しました 2024年3月18日

Thank you! We're glad you're happy with our support. We're always here to help whenever you need us.

2024年3月14日

It didn't work with our Theme at first, but customer service was great and fixed it in less than 24 hours, which is great. Thank you.

VERGE
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:5日
Acowebsが返信しました 2024年3月18日

Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased our customer service promptly resolved the theme issue quickly.

If you need further assistance, we're here to help.