Labeler ‑ Product Labels , 71件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の3%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2024年1月31日

This is a nice app for easily highlighting products.

I am using the free version and had an issue (not displaying when used with EComposer for page layout). They fixed the issue with minimal delay.

The app is very easy to use.

Definitely recommend it.

Uni-Trend US
アプリの使用期間:5日
Acowebsが返信しました 2024年2月5日

Thanks for the positive feedback!

We appreciate your recommendation and we will be there for any future assistance.

2024年1月17日

Super fast, kind and resolutive support team.

Cacles Barefoot
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
Acowebsが返信しました 2024年1月19日

Thanks for the kind words! Our support team is thrilled to have helped. We're here whenever you need assistance.

2023年12月19日

Great product and super helpful support, even for the free plan! :)

Bare Nordic Beauty
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Acowebsが返信しました 2023年12月21日

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We're thrilled you love the product, and we're here to help, no matter the plan. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Your support means a lot to us! 😊

2023年10月25日

Great little app that helps a lot. This app is enough and support was lighting speed when asked for new badges

Fully Satisfied

Pierre Francis
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Acowebsが返信しました 2023年11月8日

Thanks for the positive feedback! Feel free to reach out anytime.

2023年12月12日

I've tested 6 apps with no sucess. This one here was the only one that I could create a nice and different badge for specific products and the only one that worked 100%. Thanks so much!

Sense Brasil Cosméticos
ブラジル
アプリの使用期間:15分
Acowebsが返信しました 2023年12月14日

Happy to hear our app excelled where others fell short!

If you have further feedback or requests, feel free to reach out. Thank you for your support!

2024年4月5日

I had some problems with the badges showing up on some of my products. After a quick email, they responded within hours and the issue was fixed. Good customer support.

Labradar
2023年11月3日

Great service, I had an issue and they resolved in no time. And I am using the free option.

RR Ibéricos
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:22日
Acowebsが返信しました 2023年11月8日

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad we could resolve your issue quickly. We appreciate your support and hope you continue to enjoy our service, even in the free version. Let us know if you need further assistance!

2024年3月5日

Fantastic app. Great free options with very tempting paid upgrades as well. I'm also impressed with the quick responses from the support team when I experienced a minor issue.

Play around with this app and consider using it to grow your business!

Bobbletopia
Acowebsが返信しました 2024年3月18日

Appreciate the kind words! It's great to hear you had a positive experience with our support team. Keep exploring the app to boost your business!

2024年3月14日

It didn't work with our Theme at first, but customer service was great and fixed it in less than 24 hours, which is great. Thank you.

VERGE
ニュージーランド
Acowebsが返信しました 2024年3月18日

Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased our customer service promptly resolved the theme issue quickly.

If you need further assistance, we're here to help.

2023年10月12日

We like the app very much. It offers a user-friendly experience with a wealth of appealing features. Additionally, the customer support is exceptional!

Nesting
ルーマニア
アプリの使用期間:23日
Acowebsが返信しました 2023年10月17日

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the app and finding it user-friendly. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.