Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
6 maggio 2021

Does exactly what you would expect it. There was minor changes with the placement required due to my theme and the developers handled it quickly

Video Game Box Defender
31 gennaio 2023

上手く表示がいかなかったのですが、担当のJolieさんが素早く回答をくれ、解決してくれました。

I struggled setting up the budge feature but Jolie replied and helped me solving this so quickly. The app is so simple and easy to use. highly recommended!

pomum nail
Giappone
BSS Commerce ha risposto 3 febbraio 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

Data modifica: 24 marzo 2022

Good app for what we needed and used the free plan. Support was helpful as well spoke with Jinny and Jane.

Custom Leather Canada Limited
BSS Commerce ha risposto 29 marzo 2022

2 febbraio 2021

Stephanie's support was super fast and proper, she did not mind over the mile for us and really appreciate it! You should try this app to show your customer's buying experience much more easy and useful. 5 star!!

Spearfishing Store | AQUASMITH
Stati Uniti
12 gennaio 2022

Wonderfull app with an amazing support that solves every small issue and theme conflict. You can just start with free version and you will find many functionalities too. RECOMMEND! integrated with pagefly!

PuntoHotel
Italia
BSS Commerce ha risposto 16 gennaio 2022

Thank you.

Data modifica: 4 gennaio 2023

This app is AMAZING! It's exactly what I need for my Shopify store and more... I love the fact that you can fully customise the labels and position them wherever you like. This is by far the best product label app I have come across. The customer service is outstanding... There was a small glitch with the positioning of some of my labels but it was immediately fixed. The technicians, customer support executive Jolie and dev Nguyen Dinh Tuan Ngoc went above and beyond with assisting me. So thrilled with the outcome! I highly recommend this app.

JARDIN de FLEUR
BSS Commerce ha risposto 5 gennaio 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

Wish your business all good!

26 gennaio 2021

Hard to find a good product label app, glad I finally found this one. Support has been great and there are so many great options for labels. Would definitely recommend it.

miamidigitalinc
Stati Uniti
Data modifica: 10 marzo 2022

They surely help me a lot. Especially, Gigi as the supporter and Tien Loc as the technician, I told them what I needed and they reached out immediately even it was their off-time. I really appreciate all that. Because we literally have 7 other Shopify stores waiting to use this APP. Our theme doesn't work well with the app, but now it's all good, I get help very timely and they're patient too. I'd recommend this APP for sure. What I like about this APP is that they allow me to use customized images too. And they're free for what i need the most!!!

EcoFlow Australia
BSS Commerce ha risposto 13 marzo 2022

1 luglio 2020

Fantastic App! Really easy to use and allows us to customise our own labels.

Tech team is amazing as they helped me fix an issue straight away!

Vital Pharmacy Supplies
BSS Commerce ha risposto 1 luglio 2020

Thank you for your review.

We're happy our assistance makes you satisfy.
Provide helpful apps and support to all customers is that what we want to achieve.
We will improve our apps day by day to match more customers' requirements.
Thank you for choosing and trusting us.

7 settembre 2022

I installed this app on our store, we had some layout issues as our theme was not 100% compatible, but this was no issue at all. The team at BSS Commerce were very quick to reply via chat and help me out. Jena Nguyen arranged for her developer Nguyen Khac Hiep to jump into our shopify admin and fix the issue promptly. The app is now working and performing perfectly with no issues. I am very happy with the team and service that I received and I can not recommend this app more.

Big On Shoes