DECO: Product Labels & Badges , 432件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2024年1月8日

Great company. Fast to respond and the product is excellent. You can change and customize badges for your products which is something your basic Shopify store does not offer. This allows for alerting customers of new products, custom products or special sales. Highly recommended!!!!

Southern Sporting Goods LLC
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2023年12月5日

The renewal has made operations smoother. I had a problem with my product not being displayed on the homepage or collection page, but it was quickly resolved through chat. I appreciate it very much.

レイジースーザン オンラインストア
日本
アプリの使用期間:3年弱

Dear レイジースーザン オンラインストア,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

We're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our app: DECO and that the smoother operation can be beneficial for you. It's great to know that the updates and adjustments have met your needs perfectly.

We will continue to improve so when you have any concerns, we can support you in time through the live-chat. 🥰

Thank you once again for choosing DECO!

2024年1月10日

Great Addons, We're using it for couple of months, but it has really great features. and huge templates collections. Today We got an awesome support from Julie.

Spotted Clothing
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2024年1月10日

The labels look great and are very simple to use. If you every have any issues, the Deco support team will go above and beyond to make sure your site is looking it's best. I would really recommend using this app!

Margot New York
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年1月22日

Great app, easy to use and great options depending on the plan! Very good and quick support to reinstall after Theme update :-)

www.andcompliments.com
ドイツ
2024年1月30日

The app is designed to be very user-friendly.
The whole team is very competent and responds to enquiries within a very short time. The app is highly recommended.

KangaROOS® Originals I Made in Germany
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:4年弱
2023年11月21日

Thank you Rossie and the whole team for fixing my issue. It was corrected within 10 minutes from the time I contacted tech support! That is A+++++ service!

Tee for the Soul
アプリの使用期間:7年以上
Smartify Appsが返信しました 2023年12月7日

Hi Tee for the Soul,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's truly delighted for us to hear that you have a great time in DEC! For me, It's also a big honor for me to hear that I can be able to help you sort the issue out! 🥰

Your kind words is such a great motivation for us to continue to develop and deliver quick and efficient for you and other merchants!

Once again, thank you for being one of our beloved merchants. If there’s anything else we can do to make your next visit even better, please let us know!

Rossie I DECO team 🌹🪴

2023年12月7日

Great app, if anything goes wonky, Julie is right there to help get it fixed. Incredible customer service makes this app the best! Exactly what I need for my tiny little shop.

Byrdhouse Designs

Dear Byrdhouse Designs,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

It's truly a great honor for us to hear that you are enjoying our app: DECO and our support team, especially for Julie. On behalf of Julie, we sincerely thank you for your feedbacks!

Thank you once again for choosing DECO and being one of our treasured merchants!

2024年1月9日

I've had this app for months and it's the best app for product labels in my opinion. Also, support were really quick to respond when I needed it! Thanks :)

Brindly
イギリス
2023年12月7日

A really refined app. You can tell its well designed and coded. This is coming from another dev so consider it high praise! Support was also excellent and resolved our issue.

Beyond Polish
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月

Hi Beyond Polish,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us such a generous feedback! It's truly an honor for us to hear that you have a good experience in DECO and that the design and the code work perfectly on your store! 🥰

Be assured that we will continue to develop and optimize features so it will be much more time-saving for you and other merchants to add and upload labels!

Once again, thank you for being one of our beloved merchants!