BSS: Product Variants Options , 156件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年1月29日

Excellent customer service, they go above and beyond to make sure the app works perfectly on your site.

Olivia Bond Diamonds
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年12月4日

Overall great experience with using this app! When we ran into an issue, the customer service was amazing and they got it resolved very quickly. This app is definitely a keeper.

Coffea Roasterie
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
BSS Commerceが返信しました 2023年12月6日

Thank you for your 5 star rating and your great review.

We are delighted that you had a great experience using our app. We appreciate your kind words about our customer service and we believe good customer service is our priority!

2023年12月18日

AMAZING APP and EVEN BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

I requested a custom design element for their app and within 48 hours it was completed to perfect specification. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and would recommend this app and company to everyone. Jocelyn in customer care was very helpful and responsive!

Pimp My Plates
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
BSS Commerceが返信しました 2023年12月25日

Thank you so much for your amazing 5-star rating!

We are so glad to hear that you loved the app and the customer service you received. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and highly value your feedback.

Thanks again!

2023年12月27日

Great work! Thank you for your time saving support.!

MRT Tires
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年1月12日

Jolie and her team was very helpful and responsive in helping me with issues and installation onto my website. It's now working great, and I'd recommend anyone give this app a try who is looking for more than 3 options for their products!

ETSpec, Inc
アプリの使用期間:8日
2023年12月18日

Great app, we're only using it for basic customisation and works as it should. There was a little bug we found but Jena and the team were very responsive and fixed it in no time

Eden Project Shop
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
BSS Commerceが返信しました 2023年12月25日

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

2023年10月27日

I got in contacted with the team at BSS as I needed a little custom development work for this app. The app works perfectly however I needed to display a message on the cart page under some conditions. They had no problem in assisting me. The developer on the project was very good, a big thanks to Tien DVD who made this work seamless for me. Also any small changes I needed wasn’t a problem at all. Thanks once again.

Confetti Bee
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
2023年10月31日

Both Emma and her technician did a wonderful job at assisting me with my custom products on my website! It was a headache to try and figure out my particular issue on my own, and as soon as I reached out, they responded very kindly and quickly. They fixed my issue and I am now able to successfully run my website the way I initially intended. Thank you so much! You will not go wrong with this app, and it is definitely worth your time :)

Venture Pup
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年1月19日

really nice app, and the customer service is excellect. very helpful and very quick to respond.

Alan Richard Textiles, LTD
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
BSS Commerceが返信しました 2024年1月21日

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

Wish your business all good!

2023年10月18日

Emma has been a great help in connecting the Wholesale all in one app with the Variant options app. Everything works well now. Whenever questions come up, Emma is always there to help. The variant options app helps us enable our customers to upload print data. Now a function has also been added that the data in the backend is provided as a link in the order when the order is triggered.
The support is very helpful and works quickly.

promocolor.de