Hulk Možnosti Produktu , Počet recenzí: 1 710

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 6 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
28. prosinec 2023

I like the app, but it always seems confusing. Help chat is helpful but quite often seems to take a long time...

BlackVoltAmplification
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
Vývojář HulkApps.com odpověděl 3. leden 2024

Hello! We're delighted to hear that you appreciate the Hulk Product Options app. We understand that navigating new software can sometimes be challenging, and we're grateful for your patience.

Your feedback on the confusion you experienced and the time it takes for our chat service to respond is noted and truly important. We're sorry to hear this and we promise to make adjustments to improve your experience.

Please feel free to connect anytime with our support team as we'd love to walk you through to make the usage of our app smoother for you.

Thank you again for rating us and sharing your experience. Your feedback guides us to enhance our services.

Best regards,

3. listopad 2023

Valuable app for our business, have been using for 3 years. Support is good, though I have found it frustrating sometimes. Ultimately they get it working. App is good value for the cost.

BBJ pop merch
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
Vývojář HulkApps.com odpověděl 4. prosinec 2023

We appreciate your support and are so glad to hear that our Hulk Product Options app has been valuable to your business over the last 3 years. Your feedback about our support team's service is duly noted, and we sincerely apologize if there have been instances where you found it frustrating. We're constantly working on improving our services, and your experience as our user is of utmost importance to us.

We assure you that your feedback matters a lot as it helps us to enhance our services. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have further concerns or need assistance. We'll readily assist you.

Thank you once again for your continued trust over the years.

Best,
The HulkApps team

2. listopad 2023

So far very good, live chat support has been very helpful twice now. I think adding full walkthrough videos showing how to do each string of customizations would be very helpful. So far i've not been able to find or be directed to any long form videos.

The Seat Lab
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
Vývojář HulkApps.com odpověděl 4. prosinec 2023

We're glad to hear that you're finding our app very good and that our live chat support has been helpful! Your feedback about the need for comprehensive walkthrough videos strikes a chord with us. We understand how this can enhance user experience with each string of customizations. We appreciate your suggestion and will seriously consider it moving forward.

If there is anything else you need assistance with or any queries, feel free to reach out to our support team. Your feedback matters a lot to us and helps us to improve.

Best,

4. prosinec 2023

Great service and help from Adna

Sparkle Society
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
Vývojář HulkApps.com odpověděl 6. prosinec 2023

Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our service and especially with Adna! Your commendation truly means a lot to us.

However, we have noticed a 4-star rating and we want to make sure that you're completely satisfied with our service. If there's anything specific you think we could improve on, we'd really appreciate your further feedback. Remember, we're always here to help.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback goes a long way in helping us serve you better.

Best wishes,

6. říjen 2023

I am a total newbie, the first assistant I ended up frustrated because responses were very slow. To the point, I just had to shut it down. The following day, I communicated with Khushbu, and she was amazing. Instruction flowed well and I finally felt like I understood. This product allowed me to obtain information from the customer, and will allow them to upload files to me. I am so excited.

Customish Print & Design
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami
Vývojář HulkApps.com odpověděl 4. prosinec 2023

Hi there! We are thrilled to hear that Khushbu could come to your assistance and make your experience with our Hulk Product Options more enjoyable. Our apologies for the initial difficulties you had with our support.

We aim to constantly improve our response times as we value the time and effort of our users like yourself. Your feedback has been noted, and we promise to work diligently to ensure every interaction you have with our support team is as smooth as Khushbu's.

We're delighted to know that our product has resonated well with your needs and expectations. Thank you for trusting our services and taking the time to share your experience!

Best wishes,
HulkApps Team

24. srpen 2023

We needed hulk app to provide framing options for print sales. After a few hick ups in the beginning the team sorted it out. They needed to put in some custom code to my theme file to work properly. They even re did it after I had to upgrade the theme file and lost all the custom code. My advice is to believe in their customer service!

ARThaus Gallery New York
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Vývojář HulkApps.com odpověděl 28. srpen 2023

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

20. březen 2023

I am still learning how to use it, and do flounder around trying to figure out how to make this or that work. I'll have it all down pat, eventually. But meanwhile, I'll tell you what.....the customer service is BEYOND amazing. Whenever I get stuck, they are right there in the chat, and some of their reps have worked *very patiently* with me for HOURS and hours sometimes. So there is always great help no matter what you are trying to accomplish.

God and Country Workshop
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
Vývojář HulkApps.com odpověděl 22. březen 2023

Hello. Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased and happy to hear that our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution. We really appreciate you taking your time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for greater things in the future.

26. duben 2023

The app initially did not meet our needs and the person we dealt on the chat with was not very helpful. We were just about to give up. But on our third contact with customer support, I was lucky enough to get Deepa. Deepa was excellent, and fixed just about everything, making us able to use the app after all. Fingers crossed it will work smoothly from now on.

Emily Rose Designs
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: 17 dny
Vývojář HulkApps.com odpověděl 27. duben 2023

4. duben 2023

A very good program, and the development team will actively address the issues raised. I gave it to Four Star because there are still some functions that can be done better. For example, the color palette can only have a uniform shape, and the program will not make the best display based on your image

Yosimidoll

TAKUMIBA DIRECT STORE
Japonsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
Vývojář HulkApps.com odpověděl 10. červenec 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis. Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand. Should you need any assistance from us, feel free to let us know.