Recensioni (1.821)

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 86% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
21 giugno 2024

This app is almost perfect! There are a few quirks that I wish could be done like I wish some listings wouldn't say $0.00 initially or show no price at all until an option is chosen, just little things like that, but overall I'd give this app a 4.7 star. The customer service is stellar and they respond so quickly and are so wonderful to work with. It's relatively easy to do on your own, once you get used to it. And what you can't figure out, you just reach out and they help you figure it out and VOILA! I would definitely recommend this app and it's been the best options app I've used and I've tried a handful. xo

Bubba Bear Studios
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
10 giugno 2024

The support advisor was outstanding Muaza and extremely helpful. The problem was immediately identified and sorted out.

I gave the app 4 stars because there should have been more communication between Shopify and the app for the issue at hand (discounts and customization) as this issue as a whole took 3 attempts over 3 days and about 6 hours of time wasted plus lost me valuable time in which it send out a newsletter missing the deadline for a fathers day discount. Shopify seemed unable to identify the issue which is that the hulk customization app is not compatible with discounts. Whose fault this is i do not know ..

however once the problem was identified by the 3rd shopify advisor and then the Hulk app advisor it was quickly sorted out. My advisor i feel went above the call of duty . The problem is resolved

tfench
Regno Unito
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
15 aprile 2024

Great Add On and Great customization options!

Custom Sign Sisters
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
29 febbraio 2024

it has limitations but is incredibly useful!

Pheek's Audio Services
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
28 dicembre 2023

I like the app, but it always seems confusing. Help chat is helpful but quite often seems to take a long time...

BlackVoltAmplification
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 3 gennaio 2024

Hello! We're delighted to hear that you appreciate the Hulk Product Options app. We understand that navigating new software can sometimes be challenging, and we're grateful for your patience.

Your feedback on the confusion you experienced and the time it takes for our chat service to respond is noted and truly important. We're sorry to hear this and we promise to make adjustments to improve your experience.

Please feel free to connect anytime with our support team as we'd love to walk you through to make the usage of our app smoother for you.

Thank you again for rating us and sharing your experience. Your feedback guides us to enhance our services.

Best regards,

3 novembre 2023

Valuable app for our business, have been using for 3 years. Support is good, though I have found it frustrating sometimes. Ultimately they get it working. App is good value for the cost.

BBJ pop merch
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 4 dicembre 2023

We appreciate your support and are so glad to hear that our Hulk Product Options app has been valuable to your business over the last 3 years. Your feedback about our support team's service is duly noted, and we sincerely apologize if there have been instances where you found it frustrating. We're constantly working on improving our services, and your experience as our user is of utmost importance to us.

We assure you that your feedback matters a lot as it helps us to enhance our services. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have further concerns or need assistance. We'll readily assist you.

Thank you once again for your continued trust over the years.

Best,
The HulkApps team

2 novembre 2023

So far very good, live chat support has been very helpful twice now. I think adding full walkthrough videos showing how to do each string of customizations would be very helpful. So far i've not been able to find or be directed to any long form videos.

The Seat Lab
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 4 dicembre 2023

We're glad to hear that you're finding our app very good and that our live chat support has been helpful! Your feedback about the need for comprehensive walkthrough videos strikes a chord with us. We understand how this can enhance user experience with each string of customizations. We appreciate your suggestion and will seriously consider it moving forward.

If there is anything else you need assistance with or any queries, feel free to reach out to our support team. Your feedback matters a lot to us and helps us to improve.

Best,

24 agosto 2023

We needed hulk app to provide framing options for print sales. After a few hick ups in the beginning the team sorted it out. They needed to put in some custom code to my theme file to work properly. They even re did it after I had to upgrade the theme file and lost all the custom code. My advice is to believe in their customer service!

ARThaus Gallery New York
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 28 agosto 2023

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

4 dicembre 2023

Great service and help from Adna

Sparkle Society
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 6 dicembre 2023

Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our service and especially with Adna! Your commendation truly means a lot to us.

However, we have noticed a 4-star rating and we want to make sure that you're completely satisfied with our service. If there's anything specific you think we could improve on, we'd really appreciate your further feedback. Remember, we're always here to help.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback goes a long way in helping us serve you better.

Best wishes,

6 ottobre 2023

I am a total newbie, the first assistant I ended up frustrated because responses were very slow. To the point, I just had to shut it down. The following day, I communicated with Khushbu, and she was amazing. Instruction flowed well and I finally felt like I understood. This product allowed me to obtain information from the customer, and will allow them to upload files to me. I am so excited.

Customish Print & Design
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 4 dicembre 2023

Hi there! We are thrilled to hear that Khushbu could come to your assistance and make your experience with our Hulk Product Options more enjoyable. Our apologies for the initial difficulties you had with our support.

We aim to constantly improve our response times as we value the time and effort of our users like yourself. Your feedback has been noted, and we promise to work diligently to ensure every interaction you have with our support team is as smooth as Khushbu's.

We're delighted to know that our product has resonated well with your needs and expectations. Thank you for trusting our services and taking the time to share your experience!

Best wishes,