Recensies (1.827)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
29 april 2024

An absolutely horrendous experience. I’ve spent about a week talking to a dozen CS people only to eventually say that what I needed was not possible. I had multiple emails saying that my “issues” were fixed and when I went to test it was wrong, or they made it worse by doubling the price. An awful app with no instructions on how to set up and no online videos. Save your time and don’t download, it’s that bad. Also it does not work with shop pay. You cannot see ANY options your customers purchase!!!! Everything about this is terrible.

Lunarey
Australië
10 dagen gebruiken de app
5 juni 2024

haris is very patient to reslove my issue. take hours to do. Really appreciated.

However ,this app can to support the automatic discount from Shopify, do you think it is worth for $20 per month ??

Dive To Garden
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 9 uur gebruiken de app
4 februari 2024

This app sucks, the plugin images don't display and cause my website guests to not be able to place orders, definitely not recommended!

JPBBDoll
China
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 14 april 2024

I installed the app to allow my customers to choose which products they want to bundle together for a lower price. This app cannot do this.

plantworld.studio
Australië
2 maanden gebruiken de app
5 maart 2024

DO NOT INSTALL - this app has put code everywhere all over my store and when i uninstalled as left code everywhere and BROKE the main shop. There are no instructions to install and even less to uninstall
this has cost me £1000's in lost sale and emergency developer help to uninstall all the code that needed cleaning up

Bingley Fencing
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
26 februari 2020

And again the system is down, losing more sales, it's been happening routinely for Black Friday, January sales.
Last month I was asked to remove my comment as the problem is fixed and they have installed the app on my new Theme instantly.
It seems like the problem is not solved anymore, I'm on vacation and I have been contacted by a person trying to finish her purchase to ask me how she can personalise her item (all my products are personalised)
I hope you understand this is a big issue when we lose sales because of an app we're paying for?

Timeo et Chloe
Frankrijk
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 11 november 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Bewerkt 26 februari 2024

UPDATE: 02.26.24

Choose a different app, or find a different way. I am going on my third month with Hulk Apps, and have been nothing but a nightmare. They do not read your requirements nor what you will accomplish, and if they do, they knee-jerk piecemeal development and custom code. There is no shared communication with any team, as only 1 person knows my site and has been away, so no one was able to move the project forward or even answer my questions.

They are not able to provide any ETA on how long things will take and get a canned response that we are working on this as fast as possible. After sending in my 80th email with the same requirements, I was told today it would work 100%. I totally did not expect it to work; I was 100% correct; The original requirement still is not working, that is, to track my inventory.

It is not unlimited either, as I had a second product that had multiple items, and it was beyond what they could do.

STAY AWAY!!

UPDATE: After working with Amit and understanding the needs of my business and how things needed to be laid out, he was able to deliver exactly what I was looking for. Happy to have found this APP and get my store up and running.
---
If I could put no starts, it would be how I rate this app. I have asked the same questions 5 times to support and still getting no answer, except a canned answer. I now got a

Furthermore, with regard to the product you have shared with us, we will need to check with our team to see if it is possible to meet the requirements you have provided.

But no follow-up; just let us know if we can help you again.

RX Smart Gear Canada
2 maanden gebruiken de app
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 3 januari 2024

We're truly sorry to hear about your experience and we apologize if our support team didn't meet your expectations. It goes without saying that we want every interaction with HulkApps to be worthwhile. Rest assured we are taking your feedback seriously as we aim to improve.

You mentioned not receiving satisfactory answers to your questions, so we would like another chance to make things right. We'll be reaching out to you directly to discuss your inquiries; and this time you can expect a thorough and decisive response from us to help sort out your concerns promptly.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we appreciate your patience in this matter.

Best regards,
The HulkApps team

Bewerkt 2 maart 2020

I'm getting super tired of this app. I'm paying for a plan and I always have sooooo many problems with this and shopify together. Right now the app is down so are my SELLS. Really gonna remove this app and find a viable alternative.

LB Nail Artist
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 20 september 2019

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback.
We take great pride in our support and apps, hence we asked our manager to contact you in hopes of amending the issues you were having.

Bewerkt 14 april 2024

Absolutely shameless !!! They lost 4 years of data and ask me to find the pictures I uploaded 4 years ago in order to fix it. More than 600 options lost.

La Bouclette
Zuid-Korea
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 8 december 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you find Hulk Product Options to be a truly unique and customizable app. It's feedback like yours that keeps us motivated to ensure we deliver the best possible service to our users. Again, thank you for your kind words and for choosing HulkApps.

Best Regards,
The HulkApps Team

Bewerkt 23 januari 2020

Unfortunately - incompatible with LOTS of built-in functions of shopify, like currency convertor. Have been back and forth with customer service for a long time already, they responded quickly but since the app is problematic in itself, this app is really not friendly for shopify users like us.

Mochy Kid