Avaliações (1 812)

Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 85% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
29 de abril de 2024

An absolutely horrendous experience. I’ve spent about a week talking to a dozen CS people only to eventually say that what I needed was not possible. I had multiple emails saying that my “issues” were fixed and when I went to test it was wrong, or they made it worse by doubling the price. An awful app with no instructions on how to set up and no online videos. Save your time and don’t download, it’s that bad. Also it does not work with shop pay. You cannot see ANY options your customers purchase!!!! Everything about this is terrible.

Lunarey
Austrália
10 days usando a aplicação
5 de junho de 2024

haris is very patient to reslove my issue. take hours to do. Really appreciated.

However ,this app can to support the automatic discount from Shopify, do you think it is worth for $20 per month ??

Dive To Garden
About 9 hours usando a aplicação
Editado a 14 de abril de 2024

I installed the app to allow my customers to choose which products they want to bundle together for a lower price. This app cannot do this.

plantworld.studio
Austrália
2 months usando a aplicação
4 de fevereiro de 2024

This app sucks, the plugin images don't display and cause my website guests to not be able to place orders, definitely not recommended!

JPBBDoll
China
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
5 de março de 2024

DO NOT INSTALL - this app has put code everywhere all over my store and when i uninstalled as left code everywhere and BROKE the main shop. There are no instructions to install and even less to uninstall
this has cost me £1000's in lost sale and emergency developer help to uninstall all the code that needed cleaning up

Bingley Fencing
Reino Unido
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
Editado a 26 de fevereiro de 2024

UPDATE: 02.26.24

Choose a different app, or find a different way. I am going on my third month with Hulk Apps, and have been nothing but a nightmare. They do not read your requirements nor what you will accomplish, and if they do, they knee-jerk piecemeal development and custom code. There is no shared communication with any team, as only 1 person knows my site and has been away, so no one was able to move the project forward or even answer my questions.

They are not able to provide any ETA on how long things will take and get a canned response that we are working on this as fast as possible. After sending in my 80th email with the same requirements, I was told today it would work 100%. I totally did not expect it to work; I was 100% correct; The original requirement still is not working, that is, to track my inventory.

It is not unlimited either, as I had a second product that had multiple items, and it was beyond what they could do.

STAY AWAY!!

UPDATE: After working with Amit and understanding the needs of my business and how things needed to be laid out, he was able to deliver exactly what I was looking for. Happy to have found this APP and get my store up and running.
---
If I could put no starts, it would be how I rate this app. I have asked the same questions 5 times to support and still getting no answer, except a canned answer. I now got a

Furthermore, with regard to the product you have shared with us, we will need to check with our team to see if it is possible to meet the requirements you have provided.

But no follow-up; just let us know if we can help you again.

RX Smart Gear Canada
Canadá
2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por HulkApps.com 3 de janeiro de 2024

We're truly sorry to hear about your experience and we apologize if our support team didn't meet your expectations. It goes without saying that we want every interaction with HulkApps to be worthwhile. Rest assured we are taking your feedback seriously as we aim to improve.

You mentioned not receiving satisfactory answers to your questions, so we would like another chance to make things right. We'll be reaching out to you directly to discuss your inquiries; and this time you can expect a thorough and decisive response from us to help sort out your concerns promptly.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we appreciate your patience in this matter.

Best regards,
The HulkApps team

Editado a 3 de maio de 2024

App does not work with Automatic discounts in shopify, interferes with other products that have nothing to do with HULK custised options so if customers orders 5 products @ discounted rate and 1 has HULK customisation on it, all 5 get no discount at checkout. Customers unhappy, they don't return. Better not to use.
App also can not be used with Discount codes without a workaround. I started with 4 of the apps from HULK as they have good support but the product lets them down badly. 1 Star!! Don't use if you are looking to do any type of discount n your website.

frankysbowtique.com
Reino Unido
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por HulkApps.com 10 de julho de 2023

Hello. Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased and happy to hear that our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution. We really appreciate you taking your time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for greater things in the future.

15 de fevereiro de 2024

Junks out your theme when you uninstall. left templates + sections _ snippets + left the hulk code in theme.liquid. Required a lot of cleanup after uninstall. Developer shouldn't be so sloppy with their code when uninstalling.

HomeWetBar Test
16 minutes usando a aplicação
Editado a 31 de agosto de 2023

I have been having issues for a while and they still didn't fix it. This has caused me tens of thousands in losses so far!

MailboxUSA.com
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por HulkApps.com 10 de julho de 2023

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image. Please let us know if you face any issues with any of our apps, we would gladly assist you at any time.

2 de outubro de 2023

TERRIBLE!! CANCELLED THE TRIAL AND THEY WILL CHARGE YOU ANYWAY. THEY ENDED UP CHARGING ME 49.99. THE APP IS ONLY 10. DON'T USE THIS APP ITS HORRIBLE

MemoryPop
8 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por HulkApps.com 4 de dezembro de 2023

We're genuinely sorry to hear about your negative experience with our Hulk Product Options app. It's crucial to us that our customers are satisfied and we understand how frustrating such issues can be.

The billing concern you've raised is certainly alarming, and we want to make sure this is addressed promptly. We assure you our billing system aligns with Shopify's policies. However, there may have been an unanticipated issue, for which we offer our sincere apologies.

We would appreciate the opportunity to look into this issue more closely. If you haven't yet, we encourage you to reach out to our support team via the Shopify App Store's "Get Support" feature. If you've already taken this step, we assure you our team will be in touch soon.

Your feedback helps us to continuously improve our services and our customers' experiences with our apps. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

Best Regards,