Recensioni (2.238)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
14 maggio 2024

I have been using this app for several years now and it great, does every kind of option i want or could need. They will even customise to fit your theme and don't get me started on the support. If in the unfortunate event you need help they are always on hand with quick support, I cant rate them enough. One of my options stopped working and I contacted support at around 9pm, when I woke up the next morning I had an email from Helen in support telling me that the issue had been fixed.

Family Crafts
Regno Unito
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
26 giugno 2024

Man I really had issues with the product options and couldn't solve it at all. I use computers every day and am alright in coding and such. But I could not figure out this problem at all. Then Helen from Globo came around and fixed the issue in a very short amount of time. I am very happy with the support I got.

abshockey.ch
Svizzera
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
10 luglio 2024

We found Globo after spending a long time with a different product options app that promised so much and was top dollar...but constantly was a headache to deal with and broke down! Globo is SO much better than our old app!

If you are debating between apps - stop and just pick Globo!! My store heavily uses personalizations in very intricate ways...and I've broken so many apps because of it.

Globo has been amazing! The logic behind how it works and how to set it up is impeccable and much easier to maneuver with when you need changes. And the best part?! When there is an issue - Globo's team fixes it right away!! They adjust code quick to make sure everything works flawlessly. Their support is unstoppable!

The best part is how quickly your changes are updated - it's SO much faster than other apps AND you can actually import your personalizations!!! Which is a HUGE time saver, there are very few apps that can do that AND work well.

circleandsquaredecor
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
27 maggio 2024

So fast and accommodating. in 5 minutes, my custom design request was added as a custom .css. Helped speed up the process of digging through code to pinpoint it.

Love these guys, they have a great product.

Print on This
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
25 aprile 2024

The app is so user friendly, I was pleasantly surprised when I first started using it. I have a lot of custom options so I love that it allows for so many variants. In addition, it automatically updates to your store theme. If you do have any trouble, their customer service team is 10 stars hands down!! I recently did the shopify store update and it somehow kicked my options out on some of my products and I could not figure it out. I hopped on Chat in the Globo app and Rosie was able to figure it out!! I was so worried about having to redo it all but she saved the day!! The CS is so amazing! The app is amazing! Get it, you wont have any regrets.

SOUNIQUE NAILS
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
21 maggio 2024

My products have a lot of customization options. This app is easy to use and works great. Their settings options are great but I wanted something special, not included in those. I contacted the team, through Helen, and they kindly accepted the challenge and directly implemented the change in my shop, in less than 24 hours. Amazing!

OurHatsDeserveBetter
Francia
21 giugno 2024

I am extremely impressed with the Globo apps! they work flawlessly and have quickly become indispensable tools for me. The user interface is easy to use and navigate. What sets this app apart, though, is the exceptional support team. When I reached out for help; their response was incredibly fast and they resolved my problem. I highly recommend this and Globo's other apps to anyone looking for a reliable and well-supported solution.

Canal Furniture
5 giugno 2024

Rosie is the BEST! I was trying to add a drop down with 3 options and I couldn't figure it out. So easy. I've been a customer for 4 years. Im not leaving. It is a very easy to use app and they help you when you need it. It's not super expensive and it WORKS.

Glam Goodies
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
29 giugno 2024

Exceptional Support and Service!

I recently had an issue, and I must say, the support I received was outstanding! Helen, in particular, was the best representative I could have asked for. She was incredibly knowledgeable, patient, and efficient in resolving my problem.

From the moment I reached out, Helen made me feel valued and understood. She took the time to listen to my concerns, provided clear and concise instructions, and followed up to ensure everything was working perfectly. Her friendly and professional demeanor made the entire experience seamless and stress-free.

It's rare to find such dedicated and competent support in today's digital world. Helen truly went above and beyond, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the service I received. Thanks to her, I'm confident in continuing to use GLOBO PRODUCT OPTIONS and will happily recommend it to others.

Chapters
Turchia
29 maggio 2024

Globo is the best. Super easy and super convenient. The best part is their customer service, any small issue they resolve it right away. Helen from support has been super kind and helpful in resolving my issues.

Jolly Party Beans