Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
16 gennaio 2024

Great app! I had a problem initially but the support team fixed it right away. Very good Service

Prigma
Messico
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 gennaio 2024

Just started with Globo so far very easy to use, good starting features but for me pro was required. Depending on your business needs you might be able to do with less you can upgrade or downgrade as needed. Rosie is also great help if you get into trouble with setup.

My Store
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
29 gennaio 2024

Amazing. They were so so helpful. I am so glad that they were able to solve my problem.

CollegeBlingBottles LLC
Stati Uniti
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
2 dicembre 2023

Great app and awesome customer support! When I had a small issue after updating a feature, the support team resolved quickly for me. Thank you!

Unperfekt-Studios
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
29 novembre 2023

Outstanding app, probably the most customisable and powerful product options app for shopify. Developers made changes very quickly for a very custom request I had, but 99% of all complex option requirements you will have are already built into the app!

Glebe Mobility
Regno Unito
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 novembre 2023

Rosie was amazing when it came to our needs with this app. She helped and came through with what we needed and has made our day to day job a lot easier adding the functions she has added in. Thanks so much for the great support!

Candy Co
Nuova Zelanda
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
30 gennaio 2024

I tried Globo so i could add more product variations. I struggled a bit setting up so i reached out to Globo. They where very nice and patient and quickly i got the hang of it. They also did a great job customizing the app to my needs. Very happy with Globo and their service!

House of Posters
Paesi Bassi
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 febbraio 2024

Quick, easy after-hour support. Issue handled in one interaction. Rosie was great and answered all my questions.

Honestly Innovative
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
20 dicembre 2023

Amazing value form this app. and even on the FREE tire, their support is top notch. well done guys. thank you.

Photobooth Décor
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
5 gennaio 2024

This app is amazing. Very easy to use and the customer service is awesome! When I need some help for advanced setting, Rosie gave me an fast and accurate answer. I've never experience such an amazing service until today. I'll definitely recommend this app to whom is trying to upgrade own shop. Thank you for the quick and perfect support!

hellolive SHOP