Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
3 marzo 2024

Absolutely incredible! The products I offer are very customized, and I needed to not only track inventory crossed multiple listings, but add a different costs for several different products but I ran into an issue. I reached out to support on a Sunday and did not even expect a reply. Helen was absolutely amazing and replied within a couple hours and solved my issue easily and quickly and she knew exactly what was needed. This app has solved an issue that I have had with my engraving business for months and I can't wait to finish updating my listings. Thank you so much Helen! if I could give a million stars I would!

Next Nirvana
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
18 marzo 2024

This app is awesome. Can do almost anything I want. Technical support team provides quick and effective support

Make Me Doll
Vietnam
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 febbraio 2024

Very pleased with the app and the support. I had a problem, contacted them and within a day it was solved

Rafasol
Belgio
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
11 aprile 2024

Great app, has all the features i need for my site. Customer support is amazing they answer all questions and helped any issues i had super quick

Regal Fine Jewelry
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
28 febbraio 2024

They have added automated options to their pro plan. However, in order to add options and automation with tags, you need to upgrade to the max plan. This may be too expensive for just a few small features.

Pomchick
Regno Unito
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
16 aprile 2024

Easy to use app, exactly what I was looking for plus the customer service is great. Had a few issues and the team could not do enough to help me resolve the query

Mossgate Lounge
Regno Unito
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
13 febbraio 2024

We've been using this for over a year and it works. Any time we get stumped support is outstanding.

Bubbles and Brews
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
27 febbraio 2024

This app does exactly what we needed. The support team is excellent and not only helped modify the visual aspect of the menu to match our theme, but even customize the function itself to fit what we needed. Helen helped us a ton!

Etchitects Engraving and Design
26 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
4 aprile 2024

I found the learning curve a bit steep with this app at first. I used the help chat. They were able to explain everything, and got me on my way. Thanks Rosie !

CruiseCrafts
18 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 febbraio 2024

Rosie from Product Options helped me create the exact variant I wanted. Thank you so much Rosie!

𝔸𝕋 𝔸𝕡𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕝 + 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟 ✨