Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
27 febbraio 2024

The app wasn't working properly, but I asked them via chat and they fixed it right away. The best!

Goods Made
Giappone
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
7 aprile 2024

So very helpful and efficient with quick answers and good problem solving

Sun Bear Specialty Coffee Roasters
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
20 marzo 2024

Awesome App and customer support. We wanted to create different options and didn´t know how, but the support helped us within a few hours and showed us exactly on how to do it.

morasi
Austria
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
5 marzo 2024

This app was perfect for my store, allowing me to add 5+ product variants, and easily synching with my theme. When I needed help they connected me with Rosie who created a working solution for me within minutes. Definitely recommend.

TeeTimeTrove
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
31 gennaio 2024

Great app, with a lot of flexibility - its helped us implement personalisation on our products. We did have a few teething issues with how the product options viewed in the basket but the team were super helpful and in no time worked up a solution for us. Great customer service!

dwdesignandprint.co.uk
Regno Unito
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
13 marzo 2024

Super quick response, even giving me custom code to match my needs! Great experience. (March 2024)

Dogs of Town
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
1 marzo 2024

I am using this App for some time now for taking personalization requests, and it works great. Whats best though is the customer service and the swiftness with which issues are resolved or customized to suit the store. All in all, a great App.

ElysiaBliss
India
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
18 aprile 2024

Great technical support. They were able to easily action the customisation requests I had, in a friendly manner.

Baxley
Regno Unito
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
16 febbraio 2024

Love the app so far an the customer support is very helpful also. I needed some customisation on my website and it was done exactly how I wanted it and very quickly. Very happy with my choice !

AVRILIE
Francia
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
10 aprile 2024

Customer Support is directly helping with the redesign. Thanks to Rosie, who has been very kind and supportive.

Mooleo