Recensioni (2.273)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
20 febbraio 2024

Good support. Dev could fix issues in a timely manner. Impressive!

GLASSIQ
Thailandia
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
9 novembre 2023

We have a product with many variations of colour/size so this app is perfect for this purpose. Installation was easy and we have had it installed for a number of years. This would be a 5 star review except we have had a few glitches recently where changes we make do not get pulled through. Customer support is on the other hand 5 Star and they make the changes for us swiftly.

Laceeze
Regno Unito
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
4 aprile 2024

Great customer service. Though I waited 40mins

Napoleon Bands
Circa 4 ore di utilizzo dell’app
12 settembre 2023

This app has a lot of nice features and the support staff is very helpful. I'm in the US so time zone difference can be an issue with support, but they are responsive when they are there, usually the next day for me.

I cannot give this app 5 stars because I started using this app more than 1 year ago and it worked well, but it appears changes were made to the app and it started giving me problems. I removed the app and reinstalled and then discovered that some of the features I had last year, I can no longer use for my plan. Notifications about the changes to the app and the plans might have gone out, but I never saw them.

Overall a good app.

Zero Gravity 日本公式オンラインストア
Giappone
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 dicembre 2023

It's a bit clunky but good when you figure it out. The live chat staff are really great at helping resolve issues

Mycloudy
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
30 dicembre 2023

The app needs some little adjustments:
- look of the variants could be better.
- when Adding variants, on the invoices/orders there are a lot of variants. Not really clear

Customer service is good they helped me with the issues i got.

Hustlerstudiomfg
Paesi Bassi
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
17 novembre 2023

This app helps us managing our custom products easily. The support team is always there to help.

DEV San Saru
Spagna
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
2 novembre 2023

Love the ease of use and styling options of this app. Beware of slow support though. I had something a little glitchy going on with an option set that I'd created and contacted chat support. Although they ultimately fixed the issue for me, it was kind of a painstaking process with very slow exchanges to keep me updated on what was happening.

Aqua Academy
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
12 settembre 2023

It does everything I need, but only some things I want.

Heart Forge Solutions