Globo Product Options, Variant , 2,049件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年5月14日

I have been using this app for several years now and it great, does every kind of option i want or could need. They will even customise to fit your theme and don't get me started on the support. If in the unfortunate event you need help they are always on hand with quick support, I cant rate them enough. One of my options stopped working and I contacted support at around 9pm, when I woke up the next morning I had an email from Helen in support telling me that the issue had been fixed.

Family Crafts
イギリス
2024年5月16日

I have been using this app for a couple of years and it's great! I had a small issue that I needed help with today and the Globo Team was able to fix it very quickly. Thanks so much for a great app and your friendly, quick response!

Jewellery by Toni-Maree | Ecoconscious + Ethical Jewellery
オーストラリア
2024年5月2日

nice,modern best app for variant ever

Little Stitch Bangkok
タイ
2024年5月15日

Ich zahle für die App und die Formulare werden nicht angezeigt. Ich habe schon mehrmals versucht den Kundenservice anzuschreiben und keiner reagiert

Gabriele Hannemann
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2024年4月24日

La aplicación funciona correctamente y la atención al cliente muy rapida.
Todo perfecto

Sure Jewels
スペイン
2024年4月25日

The app is so user friendly, I was pleasantly surprised when I first started using it. I have a lot of custom options so I love that it allows for so many variants. In addition, it automatically updates to your store theme. If you do have any trouble, their customer service team is 10 stars hands down!! I recently did the shopify store update and it somehow kicked my options out on some of my products and I could not figure it out. I hopped on Chat in the Globo app and Rosie was able to figure it out!! I was so worried about having to redo it all but she saved the day!! The CS is so amazing! The app is amazing! Get it, you wont have any regrets.

SOUNIQUE NAILS
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2024年5月14日

Excellent service client, ils ont répondu et résolu très rapidement mon problème, merci.

Lespimpeurs
フランス
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2024年4月18日

Great app and wonderful support team. Helped me int he middle of the night fix a glitch when I updated to a new theme.

Turtle Alley Chocolates
アメリカ合衆国
2024年4月16日

Helen was absolutely supportive and helped us with the support ticket sent in and done fix all within 1 hour! thank you so much Helen

Wonderful Cake House
マレーシア
2024年4月18日

I went on the chat because the app wasn't populating on the live website. The team were more than helpful, even help to add some tweaks to my variants for me and answered any questions that I had. Couldn't be more please with this outstanding customer service! 5 stars! Rosie was who I worked with and she was excellent!

Mail Your Mark