Globo Product Options, Variant , 1,887件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年3月1日

I absolutely love the Globo app! It helped me tremendously in setting up my individual product offerings, and I couldn't be happier with the results. However, what really stood out to me was the exceptional support provided by the Globo team.

I had some issues displaying my set products correctly to my customers when they were in the cart, and I was really struggling to find a solution on my own. The Globo team was patient, helpful, and really went above and beyond to ensure that my problem was resolved. They showed me exactly what to do and helped me to make my customer experience better.

Overall, I cannot recommend the Globo app enough. It's user-friendly, efficient, and comes with fantastic support. Thank you, Globo team!

LA TILDA
2022年3月28日

Simple to set up and use. Had an issue and support team helped out instantly! Great solution to a crappy shopify limitation and great team.

CARBXN
オーストラリア
2023年4月2日

Amazing customer service! They go above and beyond to help you get the most out of their app. I would highly recommend this app.

Olive Lou
2022年10月22日

This app helped us tremendously by providing a customization option for our products. None other apps offer this feature for free. We are glad and pleased to have this feature readily available and easy to set up on our website.

FILI
フィリピン
2023年6月13日

perfect feature i was looking for! Amazing support who advised me on everything and was able to create a custom modification. I'm excited!!

5*!

Můj obchod
チェコ
アプリの使用期間:8日
2021年2月8日

The app is really great and I can´t believe that it´s free. You have the option for price add-on and everything else. Especially, the support is amazing. All my problems was fixed immediately. I can recommend this app.

TransformYourBaby
2022年10月20日

This app helped me have options for different prices for different sizes of my products. Had a slight issue and Globo reached out quickly and fixed it without any problems. Great customer service!

Browneyeddesigns
2022年11月9日

Der Support konnte mir sofort weiterhelfen. Ich wollte das Wasserzeichen entfernen lassen. Nachdem ich mich beim Support gemeldet habe, wurde dies sofort umgesetzt.

Dein-Kreativfoto.de
2022年10月6日

Intuitiva, en unos minutos ya sabrás controlarla. Hay algún bug que se soluciona rápido borrando un elemento y volviendo a ponerlo. Si envías un email con una duda en segundos te responden. Buenísima!

Teytal
スペイン
2022年9月19日

Great app! It did exactly what I needed it to do which was to add a text field to my product pages.

The Plotted Pattern