Globo Product Options, Variant , 1,897件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2022年2月19日

Aplicación que cumple a la perfección lo que necesitaba y servicio de atención al cliente fabuloso con ganas de ayudar con lo posible :). Totalmente recomendable.

Leandra Studio
スペイン
2022年10月17日

A very useful app that can solve a simple but fundamental problem of Shopify without having to fiddle with codes.
If you still have a little CSS experience, things can also be optimally adapted to your own concept.
In addition, there is an excellent and really helpful support.
The whole thing for free results in an absolute recommendation.

Goldfels
ドイツ
2021年2月1日

Took a little bit to get a response, but once I did Eric helped correct my problem, which was my error, and I am off. Very straightforward app to use to add customizable options to your products.

Elk County Laser
2022年8月19日

app adapt to many themes store, highly recommended, support teams respond very fast, and can help fix every potential issue to let it be better compatible

DEPULEY

何かあった際の対応も丁寧で早いのでおすすめできるアプリです。

ちゃんとメガネ
日本
2022年12月5日

I have used this app to add a personalisation feature to my website after failing to add my own custom liquid and absolutely love it. The customer support team are incredibly helpful and respond very quickly to anything you need. Highly recommend!

MoonEstates.com Ltd
イギリス
編集日:2022年2月25日

The text doesn't show up on my packing slip. You will have to know how to integrate it for it to show up.

Beach Babe Soapery
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
2022年11月22日

Phenomenal Application! Someone finally understood that you need the ability to have varies images with options. The most intuitive options app that I have used!

Freebird Shears
2022年9月5日

great. works fine. atm I have some issues with the app but hopefully can fix it soon. waiting for an reaction.

Label2X
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
2023年3月31日

I have to echo all the other 5 star reviews. The app has more functionality included than expected and the customer service is excellent! They respond quickly and were able to fix any issues that came up due to the theme I'm using. Highly recommended.

Secret of Medusa UK