Globo Product Options, Variant , 1,734件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年1月5日

This comment plugin is awesome! I've been looking for a review tool that's easy to use and feature-rich, and this one is exactly what I was looking for. Its interface is designed to be very intuitive, allowing me to manage and respond to comments with ease. Plus, its customization options are very flexible and fit perfectly into my website style. Thanks for this excellent plug-in, which greatly improves my website interactive experience!

Sewher
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年12月6日

First there were problems with the options products. You could remove them individually in the shopping cart and also click on them. On the other hand, you could see the option products on the collection/all page. Rosie and her developers helped me quickly and competently. Now it works fine!

ballyundbally
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年1月31日

Great app, with a lot of flexibility - its helped us implement personalisation on our products. We did have a few teething issues with how the product options viewed in the basket but the team were super helpful and in no time worked up a solution for us. Great customer service!

dwdesignandprint.co.uk
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年11月26日

So far this app as been great, I wish it allowed more preview and pro options but would definitely go pro when website is done. Rosie customer service helped out big time setting up preferences that helped look more professional. Thanks again.

WARGamingPC
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年1月12日

Super easy interface, I would recommend the mid tier option unless you do need the image drop down. I do wish they have an active product customizer but for everything else they have been solid

Bespoke Baka
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年11月16日

I've been using Globo from day one for my online store and it has become a staple in my daily operations. While there are some limitations, it ticks all the boxes for what I need. The platform itself is user-friendly and intuitive, making it a breeze to use even for those who aren't technically inclined.

Customer service is excellent. Helen, in particular, has been exceptional – quick to respond and sort things out. Appreciate the straightforward help.

Noufs
シンガポール
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2024年1月31日

We have recently added this app to our platform and had some integration issues due to very specific custom needs for our site. The support team lead by Helen and David were very supportive and have resolved the issues promptly. Looking forward to their continued support.

Bills Khakis
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年1月10日

This app is fabulous. Super easy to install as well as use. The extra help from (Rosie) IT support was second to none. Every detail was taken into consideration. Very happy!

Oade Studio
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
2024年1月16日

I would like to express my gratitude for the outstanding support and customization provided by your team, particularly Christine and Rosie. Throughout the process, they demonstrated exceptional responsiveness and dedication to resolving the issues I encountered with the Globo Product app on my Shopify store.

Despite the challenges, the team consistently communicated updates and assured me that my concerns were being addressed. Their professionalism and commitment to customer satisfaction are truly commendable.

Notably, the app's functionality and the customization made by your Dev team have greatly enhanced the user experience on my store. The prompt and efficient resolution of my requests reflects positively on your team's capabilities.

I am especially pleased with the promptness and efficiency in customizing the placement of option sections. The attention to detail and willingness to accommodate my specific needs are aspects that set Globo Product apart.

Overall, I am highly satisfied with the level of service and the app's performance. I appreciate the effort put in by the Globo Product team and would like to extend my thanks for a job well done.

GEOVANTE
台湾
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年12月21日

Been trying to get help from support but everything in vain. I had been using the free plan previously which was working as per my needs but now the add on price does not reflect during the check out.

IndianUltras