Globo Product Options, Variant , 2,019件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年5月9日

Easy to use app, with great customer support :)

My Animal Dispensary
シンガポール
2024年5月2日

I have been using Globo for a couple years now and I love it! I own a flower shop so their different options to add to my products helps when customers order online. I had a little glitch with the app and the Team had it up and running again in a very short time! I would highly recommend

BelleRose Floral Boutique
カナダ
2024年5月2日

I reached out to Globo with an issue with one of the option sets not displaying properly on my product pages. They handled the issue quickly and efficiently and were very pleasant to work with.

The Best Adirondack Chair Company
2024年3月26日

Where do I start, excuses and lies for over 12 months. Customers select products and the pricing dosent come up. The price will come up as free to the customer. Globo kept saying it was the settings and instructed me to make the changes. Worked once then reverts back to $0.00 for the variant, thousands of dollars lost. We kept going around in circles tor about a year then I was finally told I was using the old version that was more tha a year old. I was perplexed as I gave globo access to shopify on a few occasions to fix the issue over the same period. When updating from old version to new the data is all lost and you need to start from scratch, also the pricing is higher. All along I was made to feel it was my fault but in no way shape or form was it. In the end Helen from globo's excuse was we are in Vietnam???

Mongrel Fishing Tackle
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2024年3月20日

Ran into an issue with setting up a new product option and contacted support. Was responded to immediately and the problem was fixed within 24 hours.

Fantastic customer support!

VacuumStore.com
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2024年4月26日

Thank you very much for your support. The support team is very prompt and efficient.

Wonder Skull
ベトナム
2024年5月15日

Helen è stata molto efficiente!

Maison Mondini
イタリア
2024年5月6日

Quick response and very helpfull in suport. Plus a very good app!

Hemilin
オランダ
2024年5月8日

So far my experience has been pleasant and the helpdesk is prompt and helpful.

Miiv Flora
シンガポール
2024年3月16日

Great app. Very responsive CS team as well. Highly recommend!

Designs by Chad & Jake