Globo Product Options, Variant , 1,728件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年12月22日

I am the web developer, I install this app for almost my customer store. A really good app to do the add-on. Very good customer service

Keychron Australia
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2023年11月6日

I've struggled to find an app that would integrate seamlessly with my Shopify store and provide customizable product options and variant handling. Then I stumbled upon "Globo Product Options, Variant" on the Shopify App store and decided to give it a shot.
This app is a complete game-changer! It offers an extensive list of features that make it an absolute joy to use - customizable product options, complex variant handling, and a streamlined integration process with Shopify. From simple to complex product variants, this app can handle it all.
Rosie from their customer service is a star - super helpful and quick to respond. If you're running a Shopify store, I wouldn't think twice about recommending this app. It's made my life heaps easier! Thanks, Globo!

Dolcewe
中国
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年2月1日

Easy to use, valuable extensions to our store products

EmbroidMe Wellington CBD
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2023年12月27日

Helen was super fast to respond and escalated the issue and had it resolved with the dev team quicker than you can say “variant”!

Thank you Helen and the rest of the Globo team.

Frans Flowers
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年11月14日

A wonderful app, just what i was looking for! Customer service are very fast to respond and fix any issues if you are having trouble with something.

Mama Bear
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年12月19日

The app has been great and I highly recommend it. Whenever we have had any questions or technical issues, Helen has resolved them promptly. Love it!

Lux Lamp Shades
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2023年11月26日

So far this app has proven very helpful by enabling us to add custom product features to our website. The live chat customer support has also provided some creative solutions when we ran into hurdles. We plan to continue using this plugin.

Lasertana
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年1月7日

Very good app that has everything i need. When I had an urgent issue, Helen was very kind and the staff fixed the issue very quickly. Thank you and keep up the good work !

La Cantine d'Owen
フランス
アプリの使用期間:15日
2023年10月27日

I can't rate the app yet as I just started using it, but I had trouble getting it integrated into my website and the customer service was so helpful. Rosie got everything fixed up that same day, and was great to work with.

Little Lineage Books
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年1月8日

This has been a fantastic app that has made all of the product variations I've needed possible. And there have been a few things that weren't quite how I wanted them, and the customer service team, namely Helen, made them happen quickly! I and my website thanks them.

ScenicRouteShop