Recensies (2.260)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
14 mei 2024

I needed a plugin to share variants between multiple products. Unfortunately there was no way to set specific product prices depending on two or more varaints, but sharing varaints that doesn't affect price works great.

Support is super quick and friendly, even did custom changes for my store.

Xile Empire
Zweden
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 7 mei 2024

Well....I did like it until all of my listings stopped working. I received no response from my attempts to contact support

False Alarm. their response ended up in Spam. They hunted me down on FB and fixed the issue. THANK YOU

Maximum Guitar Works
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
3 juli 2024

Maria here from Perth Coffee Exchange
Absolutely happy for the customer support they provided with us and for helping us with Globo integration with our apps.

PerthCoffeeExchange
Australië
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
27 juni 2024

Ariya and Helen were swift and super helpful when getting a bug fixed. It didn't take as long and they always make sure to get it done right. We appreciate your effort!

AE Tools & Computers
3 maanden gebruiken de app
25 april 2024

Perfect for our needs!. We use the app to offer extra services and options to the products we sell and works fantastic.Whenever we need assistance, the team is there to help. I highly recommend all their products.

Bogati Urn Company
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
18 april 2024

I went on the chat because the app wasn't populating on the live website. The team were more than helpful, even help to add some tweaks to my variants for me and answered any questions that I had. Couldn't be more please with this outstanding customer service! 5 stars! Rosie was who I worked with and she was excellent!

Mail Your Mark
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
27 juni 2024

Tried many apps like this in the past, but this is the best of them.

Great and quick customer support when it's needed

Online Ordering Portal
Verenigd Koninkrijk
8 maanden gebruiken de app
3 juni 2024

This app is very easy to use, at first I thought it might be challenging, butthe instructions were very intuitive, I had one small hangup and reached out to their Customer Service, and Helen replied in just a few hours and quickly resolved it

VIVE Create Future
5 maanden gebruiken de app
11 juni 2024

Great feature rich product options app. Has lots of customisation options including add-on prices. Adds negligible latency to the page load too. Also, has superb support with super fast response time. Helen was amazing to work with, and made UI tweaks literally within minutes from the requests.

Flowers' Cuddles
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
15 juli 2024

Always quick in terms of product and service support. Highly recommended.

Circle D Specialties
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app