Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
18 april 2024

Great app and wonderful support team. Helped me int he middle of the night fix a glitch when I updated to a new theme.

Turtle Alley Chocolates
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
7 mei 2024

We are early in the process, but so far I am impressed by the simplicity of the app and the support by the development team. They have been responsive and fixed something weird that was happening after we switched themes. So far, so good!

Freedom Shop Equipment
4 maanden gebruiken de app
27 maart 2024

This app is great for custom products with multiple configurations. Helen was very helpful. The entire Globo Team has addressed every concerns of mine. Very professional. Thank you.

LA Vocal Booths
6 maanden gebruiken de app
9 mei 2024

I tried several apps and finally decided to use Globo. Despite encountering some issues, the service team promptly resolved them, particularly Helen who responded quickly each time.

DIPPER ART
26 dagen gebruiken de app
14 februari 2024

I recently encountered a minor issue while using the app, and I must say, the level of customer service I received was truly exceptional. I reached out to the support team via email and Helen responded promptly. Not only did Helen fix the issue for me, but she also followed up to ensure that everything was working perfectly. I would recommend !00%

Custom Wedding Shoes by A Bidda Bling
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
18 maart 2024

Loved the service! I was facing an issue with the app and contact the support team. Rosie and Truong were extremely helpful and supportive! I have been using the app for a couple of months and it works well. Thank you team

Baar Baar Dekho
India
5 maanden gebruiken de app
21 mei 2024

I recently discovered Globo and I am thrilled with it! The app offers multiple options for product listings, which has been incredibly helpful for my online store. I had a few questions when I first started using it, but thanks to the support from the Team and especially Helen, I got all the assistance I needed. Their helpful responses made the setup process smooth and easy.

Sacrée Frangine
Frankrijk
4 dagen gebruiken de app
18 maart 2024

Ive used the app on multiple sites. And it's always worked perfectly. Many options and customisations available.

The customer service is possibly the best ive experienced with any app developers. Not only were they super quick, but they even helped with some coding issues (without being asked) to make sure the app worked perfectly with a tricky theme.

I'm especially pleased with everything about the app and company as a whole.

theFruitbox.co
Thailand
21 dagen gebruiken de app
1 maart 2024

An amazing app with tons of customization. Very easy and intuitive to use. Incredibly fast and friendly customer support. Added a custom feature for us in less than 24 hours. Highly recommended!

Nexus Models
Verenigd Koninkrijk
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 15 mei 2024

Once again I needed help with a few small problems and I can say that the service is outstanding. Everything was taken care of the same day!

Studio PixoPaws