Recensies (2.145)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 mei 2024

Best support service ever! Helen was very helpful and helped me with all my doubts and difficulties in configuring the app in the best way for my store. I am very satisfied!

Romantique
Brazilië
10 maanden gebruiken de app
2 juni 2024

The service was very good and I quickly helped to solve the problem.

Twister RC
China
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
24 april 2024

I was having a lot of issues with this app when I first got it. I couldn't figure out why the new variants I created in the app weren't reflecting on the product I selected. It took some time, but eventually I was able to get someone, Rosie, from Globo to do a live chat with me. It was late at night because they are working from Vietnam, but I was just happy to finally have some help. Rosie walked me through everything and helped me get it setup and even helped me make modifications to my variants to make then easier for my customers to see.

Mystic Balloons
7 dagen gebruiken de app
6 mei 2024

This app has been really easy to get up and running. I love that it includes image upload functionality as it helped us replace several apps at once.

Equal Eats
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
29 mei 2024

Very good service. 10/10 Would recommend. Staff and very helpful and very quick with replies.

PawnCarry
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
7 mei 2024

We are early in the process, but so far I am impressed by the simplicity of the app and the support by the development team. They have been responsive and fixed something weird that was happening after we switched themes. So far, so good!

Freedom Shop Equipment
4 maanden gebruiken de app
29 mei 2024

This is an excellent app for managing product variations. It's user-friendly and highly functional. Rosie from the support team has been incredibly helpful, providing great service and quick resolutions. Overall, it's a reliable tool with outstanding support. Highly recommended!

Anew Official
Maleisië
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
12 april 2024

This app handles customization well. Helen has been very helpful answering my questions.

Skobel's School Uniforms
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
28 mei 2024

it was working at the end thanks for everything

carbonizeduk
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
11 april 2024

Once we figured out how to use the app, we loved it. We have lots of customizable options for many of our products and this was really helpful for us on our retail site. We are still in the process of rolling it out for all products.

However, if you put a box for customers to type in their special requests, that information will not print off on the Shopify provided Packing Slip print option. You must get an Order Printer app. Once we got that app installed and set up, we are truly excited about how well the both of them work together.

Helen was super quick to respond, gave us a link to the perfect Order Printer app, which happened to be free to use. This Order Printer app is actually the solution for our B2B site as well as pricing does not print off on the Shopify Pack Slip printing option and we didn't want to waste paper by printing the order page and all the timeline info at the bottom.

4 star for needing a tie-in app. Not that it's Globo's fault, it's more Shopify (Plus) missing the opportunity for their site to function independently of needing so many add on apps. Anywhere you order something online, your products typically arrive with an itemized receipt or invoice with the product pricing, any discounts applied, shipping costs and taxes. Shopify does not provide that option. You HAVE to get an app.

Wholesale Honey House Naturals