Recensies (2.146)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
14 mei 2024

I have been using this app for several years now and it great, does every kind of option i want or could need. They will even customise to fit your theme and don't get me started on the support. If in the unfortunate event you need help they are always on hand with quick support, I cant rate them enough. One of my options stopped working and I contacted support at around 9pm, when I woke up the next morning I had an email from Helen in support telling me that the issue had been fixed.

Family Crafts
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
25 april 2024

The app is so user friendly, I was pleasantly surprised when I first started using it. I have a lot of custom options so I love that it allows for so many variants. In addition, it automatically updates to your store theme. If you do have any trouble, their customer service team is 10 stars hands down!! I recently did the shopify store update and it somehow kicked my options out on some of my products and I could not figure it out. I hopped on Chat in the Globo app and Rosie was able to figure it out!! I was so worried about having to redo it all but she saved the day!! The CS is so amazing! The app is amazing! Get it, you wont have any regrets.

SOUNIQUE NAILS
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
27 mei 2024

So fast and accommodating. in 5 minutes, my custom design request was added as a custom .css. Helped speed up the process of digging through code to pinpoint it.

Love these guys, they have a great product.

Print on This
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
21 mei 2024

My products have a lot of customization options. This app is easy to use and works great. Their settings options are great but I wanted something special, not included in those. I contacted the team, through Helen, and they kindly accepted the challenge and directly implemented the change in my shop, in less than 24 hours. Amazing!

OurHatsDeserveBetter
Frankrijk
21 juni 2024

I am extremely impressed with the Globo apps! they work flawlessly and have quickly become indispensable tools for me. The user interface is easy to use and navigate. What sets this app apart, though, is the exceptional support team. When I reached out for help; their response was incredibly fast and they resolved my problem. I highly recommend this and Globo's other apps to anyone looking for a reliable and well-supported solution.

Canal Furniture
2 mei 2024

I have been using Globo for a couple years now and I love it! I own a flower shop so their different options to add to my products helps when customers order online. I had a little glitch with the app and the Team had it up and running again in a very short time! I would highly recommend

BelleRose Floral Boutique
5 juni 2024

Rosie is the BEST! I was trying to add a drop down with 3 options and I couldn't figure it out. So easy. I've been a customer for 4 years. Im not leaving. It is a very easy to use app and they help you when you need it. It's not super expensive and it WORKS.

Glam Goodies
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
29 mei 2024

Globo is the best. Super easy and super convenient. The best part is their customer service, any small issue they resolve it right away. Helen from support has been super kind and helpful in resolving my issues.

Jolly Party Beans
3 juni 2024

Amazing app I’ve been using for years. Super easy to use and customer service is amazing. I reached out with an issue I was having and they got back to me right away! Wish all companies were this attentive!

Wonder Barn Designs
16 mei 2024

I have been using this app for a couple of years and it's great! I had a small issue that I needed help with today and the Globo Team was able to fix it very quickly. Thanks so much for a great app and your friendly, quick response!

Jewellery by Toni-Maree | Ecoconscious + Ethical Jewellery