Globo Product Options, Variant , 1 886 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 93% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
8 de abril de 2024

I had been using it for many months and suddenly it no longer works, it made me lose a lot of money on advertising

hermosa y dulce
Itália
7 months usando a aplicação
21 de dezembro de 2023

Been trying to get help from support but everything in vain. I had been using the free plan previously which was working as per my needs but now the add on price does not reflect during the check out.

IndianUltras
Índia
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 23 de fevereiro de 2024

I initially had high hopes for this app, but recently the team kept creating variant option sets with glitches and weren't able to undo them and wasted a lot of our time. When we first approach them with this issue, they initially said they couldn't do it. When we wanted a refund, they were "able" to do it. In the end, not successful and encountered some unprofessionalism from the customer service team. They shut off the chat option to avoid talking to us. Gave us a bunch of excuses that did not make sense. Anyway, maybe other people may have better luck and experience. We did not and are moving on!

Zelly Collection
16 days usando a aplicação
3 de fevereiro de 2024

Stopped working with newest Shopify update - no resolution In over a week.

Einstein's Attic
8 months usando a aplicação
12 de novembro de 2023

I wish I loved this app but the customer support is horrendous. My team and I have said we will make any time work to meet and figure out the many bugs in the system… but the support team from this app keeps not responding. I would love to figure out the errors and get this app working for my site again. I’m paying monthly for something that isn’t working.

Boards by B
About 1 year usando a aplicação
9 de novembro de 2023

Customer service is terrible. They had no idea how to help with the issue I had to YouTube it

TheGrayBearCompany
Reino Unido
9 months usando a aplicação
26 de março de 2024

Where do I start, excuses and lies for over 12 months. Customers select products and the pricing dosent come up. The price will come up as free to the customer. Globo kept saying it was the settings and instructed me to make the changes. Worked once then reverts back to $0.00 for the variant, thousands of dollars lost. We kept going around in circles tor about a year then I was finally told I was using the old version that was more tha a year old. I was perplexed as I gave globo access to shopify on a few occasions to fix the issue over the same period. When updating from old version to new the data is all lost and you need to start from scratch, also the pricing is higher. All along I was made to feel it was my fault but in no way shape or form was it. In the end Helen from globo's excuse was we are in Vietnam???

Mongrel Fishing Tackle
Austrália
8 de setembro de 2023

I'm sad to say that after using this app for over a year, I'm having to write a negative review as the programmers are seriously ruining this app. As an experienced programmer myself, I'm fully aware of some of the backend stuff that can be done. Now all of a sudden, the "programmers" say that the field names are only allowed to be shown on the cart and ultimately the packing slips rather than the labels (what the customers see cleanly on the product pages. So instead of Stain Color: Dark Walnut on the cart, the customer sees stain-color-memorial-clock-1. Support says that I have to change all my field names to be the same as the label across my at least 100 options that I've built over time instead of actually fixing the issue on their end. This was working fine previously for like a year or more as-is. NO LONGER RECOMMEND THIS APP!!!

Designodeal
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Globo 11 de setembro de 2023

On behalf of our development team, we’re so sorry about the experience you are facing.

However, please give me a chance to clarify this. Our current app mechanism has remained unchanged since you installed our app last year. Therefore, we would like to assist in changing all the field names to be in order to match the label. Please reply to our email conversation so that we can help you quickly.

We are eagerly awaiting your comments on this.

20 de setembro de 2023

This app is very aesthetically pleasing BUT has some very serious limitations and when I inquired about it they didn’t really seems to care - it was like oh well so sorry

You can offer a selection that adds more then a qty of 1 of any sku to the cart

Example - if you wanted to allow for a selection that added a qty of 2 tires or bolt a etc - the app can’t do it - only can add a qty of 1 of any sku to your cart

I even tried my own workaround - making it 2 options a Ex) Tire #1 and Tire#2 and the customer can select both but yet only 1 gets added to the cart

Other app we used does this but didn’t have as nice as a layout

Guess I wasted many hours for nothing and it really was disappointing the lack of effort and empathy i recd in their response

G-FORCE POWERSPORTS
4 months usando a aplicação
21 de fevereiro de 2024

After several hours of no response to my chat inquiry, I finally responded to the reply I got back and left it for over 5 days with no response. Terrible app with non-existent support.

CIELOGAMES