SC Product Options , 2.516 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
12. Oktober 2023

Great customer service. Jeff and Mirza stood out and were particularly helpful.

Brighton Silver
Vereinigtes Königreich
4 monate mit der App
Shop Circle hat geantwortet 24. Oktober 2023

Hi there!

We're absolutely thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our customer service team! It's excellent to know that Jeff and Mirza were able to assist you and make your experience with Bold Product Options a valuable one.

Our team works hard every day to deliver high-quality service and your feedback serves as a great encouragement to all of us here at Shop Circle.

We truly appreciate your 5-star rating and we're grateful for users like you who make our service a pleasure.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience. Please feel free to reach out if you have any more questions, concerns, or compliments.

Cheers,
The Shop Circle Team

22. August 2023

Overall, I like the app. I've been using it for a few years. It handles most of what I need. Their team is very responsive and helpful whenever I have an issue, so I really appreciate that. I recommend giving this app a try!

EcoBranders
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
20. Juni 2023

Thank you to Jeff and his team for solving an occasional issue we were having. Occasionally priced option variants wouldn't be in the cart when the customer checked out.
The support team fixed this not only for our live store, but also for out development mode testing store. Thank again!

Now if only they could add some quality of life features and proper integration with a few of the apps BOLD still owns.

Freedom Bakery
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
Shop Circle hat geantwortet 21. Juni 2023

Thank you for leaving us this review and feedback. It's great to hear such kind comments about our customer support team, it means a lot to us. Also, we are working hard to continue doing improvements to our app functionality 🎉

Have a lovely day,

Schweiz
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Shop Circle hat geantwortet 24. Oktober 2023

Hello,

We're thrilled to know that you enjoyed our support service. Your kind words make all our hard work and effort worthwhile. Thank you very much for your generous 5-star rating.

We take pride in our customer care and we are happy to see it reflected in your experience. We look forward to continuing to serve your business needs efficiently.

Best wishes,
The Shop Circle Team

11. Mai 2023

Customer support have been very helpful, thank you to Deelen! I have several websites and am now going to roll this app out across all of them!

Pound A Metre
Vereinigtes Königreich
11 monate mit der App
26. Mai 2023

Extremely disappointed to see this app that was once was very reliable and provided excellent support go down the drain now that they have transitioned to Shop Circle. I would warn any new merchant to stay away from this app now. We have been using it for years without issue, however within a short span we have run into numerous issues, including not charging our customers correctly at checkout, as well ass the app team taking it upon themselves to completely change our settings without notifying us so that our store was displaying (and charging) incorrect information. Not only this, the support has been horrendously slow, unhelpful and ultimately unable to resolve any of the issues we have been having in a timely manner. Quite a shame but we will have no choice but to look elsewhere for a more reliable solution.

Riff Raff Baby UK
Australien
11 monate mit der App
7. Juli 2023

Great service as always. Prompt reply with professional team and developer regardless of time zone. Keep up the good work!

TWO BAKE BOYS
Singapur
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Shop Circle hat geantwortet 9. Juli 2023

Hi 😊! On behalf of all the team, thank you so much for leaving us a fantastic review. We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our service :)
If you need anything in the future, please reach out and we'll be happy to help.

Have a lovely day,
Customer Success Team I Shop Circle

5. Mai 2023

We are beyond thrilled with the assistance and guidance the Bold team has provided us. Not only does the app fix a long established issue our website has faced, but it has been relatively easy to navigate. Deelen has consistently gotten back to us within a few minutes to hours and has been patient with all of our questions!

Jane Pope Jewelry
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
24. Juli 2023

I am absolutely thrilled with Bold Product Options! Their app has been a game-changer for my online store, allowing me to offer customisable product choices to my customers effortlessly. But what truly made my experience exceptional was Ahmed's outstanding customer service. When I faced an issue with the app's integration, Ahmed was incredible in resolving it promptly and efficiently. His responsiveness and dedication to ensuring my satisfaction were truly commendable. Thanks to Ahmed and the Bold Product Options team, my customers now have a seamless shopping experience, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Highly recommended!

Branding Evolution
Australien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 7. Juli 2023

OK, so I do find Bold Product Review very useful in my situation, because I have variants and conditional logic, Bold made it possible

However, my social sites (Instagram & Facebook Shops) that link to shopify store does not show any of the Bold Variants such as size, color, anything at all. I had to take it down for now and will have to think about my options. That was a big bummer, hope they will be able to change that in the future.

byHannahDesign