SC Product Options , 2.542 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
27. März 2024

Always extremely quick and helpful, we have multiple websites that use this app and support is always efficient to resolve our issues. The last two days Adis has been a huge help to us, we truly appreciate it!

Groovy Girl Gifts
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
17. Februar 2024

Great add on!!!! all staff are so helpful when there is an issue (which is hardly)...But when problems does happen, they are there to help. As a small business owner, this mean so much!!!! Thank you again guys (especially Haris and Armin) !!! Definitely would recommended if you are looking for Product Options app.

Ultimate Racing
Kanada
Etwa 9 jahre mit der App
29. März 2024

I have been using the Bold App for a couple of years and I love it because of the ease of use . If i have an issue they are there to help. Thanks again for the help today , it's greatly appreciated

Cardinal Planners
Etwa 6 jahre mit der App
29. April 2024

Great app, does exactly what you need it to do without any real issues at all. Not compatible with some wholesale apps, but they'll let you what you need the wholesale app devs to do to get it fixed.

Fuel Injector Connection
Etwa 7 jahre mit der App
6. April 2024

We used the Premium version of Bold Product Options and it worked great for over a year. After being acquired by SC, this app became unusable and extremely slow. It now takes more than 48 hours for a new option to show up on our store, if at all. Support is very helpful and quick to respond, but they claim custom coding is needed almost every time, which defeats the purpose of the app.
Very unfortunate to see this app fall apart after the acquisition and we've tried to make it work, but we're going with a different option that has a much better UI (and more than half the cost).

Home Safes USA
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
11. März 2024

The most helpful team I've seen in awhile. Had an issue we noticed Friday, sent the request, here I am Monday morning and it's all been fixed. AMAZING TEAM TO WORK WITH!

Giant Patio Umbrellas
Mehr als 5 jahre mit der App
27. März 2024

Works as advertised, great and responsive support. They even helped us with some custom feature for engravings. Shoutout to their developers, great work!

OštarRub
Slowenien
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
16. Mai 2024

Really great, easy to use product options builder. Love that options can be created and used on multiple products without recreating the same option over and over, and that changes to the option then apply in bulk rather than manually changing each one - such a useful feature! Plus the support team are SO helpful, have been able to easily communicate with the team to implement the feature changes I requested. Very happy.

Wilma's Bakery
Vereinigtes Königreich
11 tage mit der App
16. Mai 2024

App works well once you have everything set up. Online chat help has been very useful.

Kind Mobility
4 monate mit der App
27. Februar 2024

Great Experience! Harun was most helpful in resolving a glitch which prevented product options from populating on our assigned product pages. He met with me personally via video meeting and answered all of my questions with impressive expertise. He also presented new helpful options of which I was not aware. I very much appreciate the personal attention he provided my store and recommend this app highly.

elizabethW