Rezensionen (2.569)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
15. Juli 2024

The support here is amazing. I couldn't recommend a better product options app. Get it!

ZDecals
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
26. März 2024

I've been using this app for years and while it takes some initial set up, it is also extremely versatile. I tried every app for options and this has been the best by far for our store's needs (customized products with engravings and all kinds of upgrades and options). We have a bunch of apps, and this is the only one I would consider irreplaceable.

We had a bit of an uncommon an issue with how the engraving text would display on our end when the customer placed an order. I asked SC if they could help change the character they use to seperate lines on their multi line product option from a comma (,) to a pipe (|) so there would be less ambiguity when a customer had an actual comma in their engraving. Danko from SC replied super quick and had coded up a custom fix for our store that worked in less than a day. He was super helpful in his response as well, giving detailed instructions on how we could preserve or reapply his fix in the event we update or change our theme in the future.

So not only a great app, but fantastic customer service as well.

Stone Throne
Etwa 6 jahre mit der App
28. Juni 2024

I worked with Danko yesterday to change up some things on my site. All I can say is WOW. What great service. Made all the changes I asked for and was super helpful with suggestions as well. ***** 5-Star Support *****

Safe Depot Online
2 monate mit der App
16. April 2024

Had a call with Harun today from Shop Circle and he took a vested interest in the success of my business. He asked how the app could be improved and essentially gave me white glove service, making me feel like a partner instead of a number on his spreadsheet. This is an amazing app that I use for nearly all of my products and it is a total game changer. The flexibility it brings is so valuable, and the conditional logic allows for me to keep unnecessary options hidden until they are relevant, which significantly reduces clutter on the listing and improves customer retention. Can't say enough good things about this app!

The Ti Project
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
1. Juli 2024

The app has been so far a great addition to our site. Like anything it takes time to set it up to look and work for your needs but the support is great. Highly recommend.

Create Estate
Australien
Etwa ein monat mit der App
16. Mai 2024

Really great, easy to use product options builder. Love that options can be created and used on multiple products without recreating the same option over and over, and that changes to the option then apply in bulk rather than manually changing each one - such a useful feature! Plus the support team are SO helpful, have been able to easily communicate with the team to implement the feature changes I requested. Very happy.

Wilma's Bakery
Vereinigtes Königreich
11 tage mit der App
16. Mai 2024

App works well once you have everything set up. Online chat help has been very useful.

Kind Mobility
4 monate mit der App
22. Mai 2024

Quick and prompt service. Have loved working with their help support

Bear & Roo
Kanada
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
20. Juni 2024

I first found the SC Product Options difficult to navigate due to not being tech savvy however... Ahmed helped me via a live video call.

Slumber Bunks
Vereinigtes Königreich
24 tage mit der App
24. Juni 2024

Have been using this app for a long time. It's been a great experience. Their support team is also on point. I had a new store I needed this app added to and spoke to Harun Fazlagic who was awesome. They really care about their customers and will bend over backwards to assist.

Tones