SC Product Options , 2.542 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
16. April 2024

Harun was so helpful setting up the app on my shopify store. Highly recommend

Quality Home Improvements1
Australien
19 tage mit der App
24. Mai 2024

Was on a call today with Harun, and he was very helpful and reassuring. After listening to my request, he is going to have a developer call me to set up my products. Best part was no additional cost. Very happy with this level of service.

Blazing Beam Design
Etwa 18 stunden mit der App
27. Februar 2024

Great App and Great Support.

Needed an app which allowed us to have different customization options in a single sku, this one was the best of the lot, what even better is that their support is extremely quick! Harun especially was of great help, he listened to my feedback and problems carefully and suggested solutions for the same.

10/10 Recommended.

House of Mae
Indien
5 tage mit der App
23. Februar 2024

I had an introductory video call and explained to Farun what I was looking for with customizations using the app. He explained how they could help me and got me set up with the steps I needed to move forward. Great customer service!

UPTOWN GIRL BEAUTY & BOUTIQUE
19 tage mit der App
8. März 2024

Harun was a great help. He went over all the question I had and gave detail explaination.

DQ Custom Jewelers
8 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 1. April 2024

The support team and developers have been incredibly supportive, assisting us promptly with manual integrations into our complexly coded theme. Developer Armin and Emir's swift responses are much appreciated!

The Hang Loose Hut
5 monate mit der App
21. Mai 2024

Great App! Finally able to add more options to my product selection and had great support from the team.

Olivia's Haven
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 22 stunden mit der App
13. April 2024

Used the app before, but now that it is under Shop Circle, support has been top notch. Nitesh took care of an issue for me in seconds.

Salty Dunes
Ein tag mit der App
6. Mai 2024

Harun is unbelievable. Awesome assistance. I was very confused going into the call, now I have all the knowledge I need. Thanks Harun!

Twist and Co
Südafrika
2 tage mit der App
30. Januar 2024

Great app, professional and friendly support that helps with every problem! Clear recommendation...

PfotenKunst