Shop Quiz: Product Recommender , 263件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2021年3月22日

I've been trying to create a quiz for product recommendations for skincare brand. We have total of 5 different lines (according to skin concerns) and everytime we create a quiz, the preview gets messed up. For example, we would test it and choose a concern (acne) and it would first lead to the acne product multiple choice, and the next question leads to a different line (wrinkle) and mess up the result. We set the correct conditional logic for each concern(line) but the result gets messed up no matter what. How could we resolve this issue?

MEDICUBE US
アプリの使用期間:約3年
RevenueHuntが返信しました 2021年3月22日

Alex from RevenueHunt here, thanks for your valuable feedback. I wanted to first start off by apologizing for the negative experience you had with our app - that's certainly not the experience that we want our merchants to have when working with us or using our apps.

I've reached out to you via email to further investigate this and help you set up the Conditional Logic in your quiz. It is a very powerful feature, but I understand it can be a bit overwhelming at first.

It would be great if we could jump on a Zoom call so that I can further understand what your goals are and help you adapt the quiz to your needs.

Would that work for you?

編集日:2023年8月20日

I have been utilizing this application for some time and recently discovered that it lacks compatibility with international markets. A significant concern arises when customers outside of my primary country attempt the quiz. The system redirects them to non-localized URLs which don't accommodate the appropriate currency or language. I reached out to customer support seeking a resolution. However, their suggestion was to engage a developer to integrate a snippet, rather than directly addressing the issue at hand. I believe that several other businesses might be facing similar challenges, and many might remain unaware of the reason behind their decreased international customer engagement.

PORTRAIT MY PET®
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
RevenueHuntが返信しました 2021年4月20日

Dear Rita, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with our application's compatibility with international markets.

We understand the importance of catering to a diverse audience, and we regret that our current setup has caused frustration for you and potentially others. Your concerns regarding the redirection to non-localized URLs and the lack of appropriate currency and language support are duly noted.

Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and we are committed to improving our application to better serve our users, regardless of their location. Rest assured, we will prioritize addressing this issue to enhance the international user experience.

If you have any further insights or would like to discuss this matter in more detail, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work towards resolving this issue.

2021年1月7日

The app glitches alot when trying to set it up. Making it very hard to save some things. Hopefully they can fix this soon.

Babe Scents
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
RevenueHuntが返信しました 2021年1月7日

Hi there. I'm terribly sorry that you had issues with the app today, it's certainly not the experience we want for our customers.

Yesterday we migrated to a new server and there are still a few things that we need to fix so that it runs smoothly.

I'm reaching out to you via email to offer you my help setting up the quiz while we finish the migration process.

2019年12月13日

When I was writing the quiz and choosing the question links, it would never work no matter how many times I tried. It even made the results to the quiz a product from my school I didn't even put in.

Decibel Hearing Aids
アプリの使用期間:1日
RevenueHuntが返信しました 2019年12月14日

Hello Fabio, I wanted to first start off by profusely apologizing for the negative experience you had with our Product Recommendation Quiz app - that's certainly not the experience that we want our merchants to have when working with us or using our apps.

We've investigated the issue you mentioned and have already fixed it for you. If you wanted to give our app another chance, I'd personally help you set up your first quiz and add it to your store.

I've reached out to you via email to discuss our offer further. If you are interested, we'd love to make this right for you. If not, we completely understand, and are very regretful that this is the experience you had while using our app.