Avaliações (17)

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 94% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
13 de junho de 2024

This is absolutely the best customer service you will ever get!
I had to contact the chat twice because different things I couldnt figure out by myself. They did exactly what I need it , and I didnt have to do anything by myself! Im really happy with the help and result! Super recommended. :) Thank you

Kayapalat Care
7 days usando a aplicação
6 de março de 2024

5 Stars for customer support! The customer support works very fast and supportive! Thank you very much.

My Golden Wish
25 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Squadkin Technologies 7 de março de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words.

12 de junho de 2024

I’ve tried various apps before, but this one stands out for being exceptionally straightforward to install and configure. I was able to get it up and running in no time at all. Customizing it to match our website's design was also a breeze. Additionally, the customer support is incredibly helpful and responds quickly.

Keri_in_canada
7 minutes usando a aplicação
25 de abril de 2024

Must try this free app once. This Looks kinda cool & is customizable as well. Thanks for the support as well.

Yufta Store
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
11 de junho de 2024

Amazing app, Loaded with features. product reviews with photos, discount on photos. Must try app and super fast support. Recommended.

FunWearFamily
Alemanha
7 minutes usando a aplicação
20 de junho de 2024

Very responsive support team. Great product.

99 Left for 1
Estados Unidos
1 day usando a aplicação
12 de junho de 2024

The Product Reviews - Squadkin app is fantastic! It's super easy to use and integrates seamlessly with my store. Since I started using it, customer engagement has increased, and the detailed reviews have boosted my store's credibility. Plus, their support team is always helpful. Highly recommend!

Windy City Raves
Estados Unidos
3 minutes usando a aplicação
13 de junho de 2024

Great app

Ziestech Distributors Inc
3 minutes usando a aplicação
15 de dezembro de 2020

Exactly what I wanted from a review app! Looks very professional and works flawlessly. A great choice of design layouts with customizable colors and text. Also allows you to switch on and off a particular section depending on the look you want for your site. Well done and also great support from the start. Questions answered promptly and the team were happy to help with a couple of issues installing. Thank you again guys, highly recommended!

SHOWER QUEEN™
Reino Unido
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Squadkin Technologies 15 de dezembro de 2020

Thank you so much SHOWER QUEEN™ for your love and support.

21 de janeiro de 2021

Exactly what I was looking for, the bonus is it's free and the customer support is fast and helpful!

Moirai Emporia