Amazon Reviews by Appio , 226 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
3 gennaio 2024

The App Works Awesome with Amazon Reviews and In App Reviews and the customer support it's better than any other tool on the market. I would recommend it 100% without a doubt!

Aldous Bio
Spagna
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Appio ha risposto 4 gennaio 2024

I'm thrilled to hear that you find our app awesome for Amazon and in-app reviews. Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation. We value your feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us anytime. We are always ready to help.
Have a fantastic day!

21 dicembre 2023

Very useful app. I am able now to import the reviews directly from my Amazon store to my website. Very effective way to get customers trust about my product. Thanks for this awesome app.

Cuddle Cove
Regno Unito
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Appio ha risposto 22 dicembre 2023

Thank you for your lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you find our app very useful and that you can import the reviews from your Amazon store to your website. We agree that this is a very effective way to get customers' trust about your product. You are very welcome and we thank you for choosing our app.

15 gennaio 2024

The App Works Awesome with Aliexpress Reviews and In App Reviews and the customer support it's better than any other tool on the market. I would recommend it 100% without a doubt!

NatureDesignByLee
Cina
26 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
19 gennaio 2024

I love the look of these reviews on my website, they fit in nicely into my design, and I could even import the photos from Amazon. The customer service team is also very helpful

Roots And Liberty - Mindset & Empowerment
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
13 dicembre 2023

Awsome App . I been using it from two month and i would say this is the best app for reviews

WearAlag
India
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Appio ha risposto 22 dicembre 2023

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you have been enjoying our app for two months and that you find it the best app for reviews. Your feedback means a lot to us and motivates us to keep improving our app. We appreciate your support and hope you continue to use our app.

20 dicembre 2023

App works like a charm and these guys are absolutely amazing. We asked them for a particular feature to be added and the team has developed it! Support is very responsive and any issues gets solved in a day at max

Raibu Organic & Raibu Natural | Natürliche Nahrungsergänzung
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Appio ha risposto 22 dicembre 2023

Wow, thank you for your amazing review. We are overjoyed to hear that our app works like a charm for you and that you are impressed by our team. We are always happy to listen to our customers' feedback and implement new features that enhance their experience. We are also glad that you find our support very responsive and efficient. We value your trust and hope you continue to enjoy our app.

4 gennaio 2024

This app makes it extremely easy to import app reviews. I use it to import from amazon, but it can be used for aliexpress, and ebay also. Just enter the link and you're done!

Arsanic
Stati Uniti
20 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Appio ha risposto 8 gennaio 2024

I'm delighted to hear that you find our app extremely easy to import app reviews from various platforms. Thank you for your positive feedback. We value your opinion and your satisfaction. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us anytime. We are always here to help.
Have a great day!

25 gennaio 2024

I tried almost all review apps. This app is one of the best I've seen in terms of both UI and functionality. Additionally, customer service is extremely fast and helpful. I recommend it 100%.

pomopet
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
31 gennaio 2024

This apps is absolutely useful, helped me import all my amazon reviews in one click and customizable enough to look congruent with the store

My Store
Stati Uniti
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 febbraio 2024

Akıllı Kurutucu
Turchia
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Appio ha risposto 26 febbraio 2024

Thank you for your lovely review! We are delighted to hear that you love the look of our reviews and that they match your website design. Your feedback on our customer service team is very appreciated and motivates us to keep providing the best service possible. Thank you for choosing our app and for being a valued customer.

Regards,