Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
21 februari 2024

I recently integrated the "Appio" app into my Shopify store, and I'm thrilled to share that it's a true game-changer! If you're on the lookout for a hassle-free solution to import and display reviews from various sites seamlessly on your store, Appio is the perfect choice.

Appio stands out with its user-friendly interface. Setting up the app was a breeze, and the intuitive design made it easy to navigate through the customization options. In just a matter of minutes, I had all my preferred reviews seamlessly integrated into my Shopify store, creating an authentic and trustworthy showcase of customer experiences.

Swing Pro
Verenigde Staten
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Appio heeft geantwoord 26 februari 2024

Thank you for your amazing review! We are delighted to hear that you love our app and that it has helped you showcase your reviews from different sources. Your feedback means a lot to us and motivates us to keep improving our app. Thank you for choosing us and for being a valued customer.

25 februari 2024

Is a good free reviews app with a lot of features. will suggest the developer to make it looks more decent and professional.

My Sauna Depot
Verenigde Staten
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Appio heeft geantwoord 26 februari 2024

We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for using our app and for sharing your experience.

Your feedback means a lot to our Amazon Reviews team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Amazon Reviews to serve you and meet your demand.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or feedback.

Regards,

3 april 2024

Super convenient app with many usefull features. Very happy with it. Also the support are very top notch. Super fast response times, very solution oriented! Keep on the wonderfull work!

Turtlback - The Urban Minimalist
Duitsland
15 dagen gebruiken de app
Appio heeft geantwoord 5 april 2024

Thank you for the positive feedback and kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the app and our support. We appreciate your support!

19 januari 2024

I love the look of these reviews on my website, they fit in nicely into my design, and I could even import the photos from Amazon. The customer service team is also very helpful

Roots And Liberty - Mindset & Empowerment
Verenigd Koninkrijk
12 februari 2024

Love the app. The little rating icons are so cute and perfect for my store. You can adjust colors to match your website therme and more!

Highly recommend

GearsFurrPets
Belize
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Appio heeft geantwoord 26 februari 2024

Thank you for your lovely review! We are thrilled to hear that you love our app. Your recommendation is very appreciated and helps us grow our app. Thank you for choosing our app and for being a wonderful customer.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or issues.

Sincerely,

4 maart 2024

Very good product review application, with a unique feature of importing reviews from multiple platforms like Amazon, Walmart, and others. Thank you for this great application.

PestGuard™
12 dagen gebruiken de app
Appio heeft geantwoord 6 maart 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! Your feedback is very important to us and helps us improve our app. Thank you for choosing our app.

3 april 2024

Very good software, recommend to everyone your guys

Syntic
China
Appio heeft geantwoord 5 april 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback and recommendation! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

18 maart 2024

I tried different APPs. The Appio APP can do exactly what you need. I can even say that the Appio APP can do more than you expect and at the same time it is very easy to use. I speak German and I even understand the app in English. All in all: This is exactly the app you need. Can only really recommend. :_)

dantechtools.ch
Zwitserland
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Appio heeft geantwoord 21 maart 2024

Thank you for your kind words. Your feedback is appreciated and it helps us to improve our app and our service. We hope you will keep using our app and enjoy its features. Thank you for choosing us and for your support.

Regards,

11 maart 2024

The app does not import 100 reviews as it says it will. It mostly imports 10-20 reviews on average. Then the app also does not update any new reviews after the initial import. It does not sync any new reviews. Even when you do it manually the app does not import any new reviews. Then there is no direct integration with Google Merchant Center for Google Shopping and Google Listings. You have to do it manually through another app.

beerfridge.co.uk
Verenigd Koninkrijk
11 dagen gebruiken de app
Appio heeft geantwoord 13 maart 2024

Dear Bilal,

We recently received your feedback regarding your experience with our application, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regarding the issue with importing reviews, we have investigated and fixed the issues you've encountered. We're pleased to inform you that most of your products have successfully imported 100 reviews.

To provide further clarification, our app will automatically import new reviews after 14 days from the last import.

Regarding your feedback about the integration with Google Merchant Center for Google Shopping and Google Listings, we would like to clarify that while our application doesn't offer direct integration, we've partnered with a trusted third-party app specializing in feed management. This integration allows for seamless synchronization between our application and Google Merchant Center, enabling you to effortlessly manage your product listings.

We humbly ask if you would consider revisiting your rating, allowing us the chance to further improve our app.

Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to serving you better in the future.

3 januari 2024

The App Works Awesome with Amazon Reviews and In App Reviews and the customer support it's better than any other tool on the market. I would recommend it 100% without a doubt!

Aldous Bio
Spanje
Appio heeft geantwoord 4 januari 2024

I'm thrilled to hear that you find our app awesome for Amazon and in-app reviews. Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation. We value your feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us anytime. We are always ready to help.
Have a fantastic day!