Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Forfait gratuit disponible. Essai gratuit de 7 jours.
Note (4,7)
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 8 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
1 février 2023

The app works amazing and the support team is super kind and helpful. I had problem with the stars not showing properly and they solved immediately. Thank you Sanjay and Tarik!!

Never Sleep Srl
Italie
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Plus d'un an
23 janvier 2023

Easy to use and even import csv file if needed. I had trouble with it showing reviews correctly on my website. Their support team was excellent and very professional. Resolution was quick, site is fixed and reviews showing correctly. I am only trying free version but after this experience, I think I'll go with a paid plan. They are worth it.

elegantbunnyboutique
États-Unis
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 12 jours
11 janvier 2023

Wonderful app for product review, great and fast support helped by Khushbu.
Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CELESTE
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Plus de 2 ans
HulkApps.com a répondu 11 janvier 2023

Thank you for your wonderful words. We are happy everything is going smoothly for you!

21 décembre 2022

5 Stars without hesitation! Tarik and the developers at Hulk Apps really surprised me with their fast response. They customized almost every element of the widget at my request to blend it into my website. I didn't expected that! Really great :)

edgar skomorowski miniatures
France
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 15 jours
9 décembre 2022

All my friends and family have been commenting on my skin and how good it looks. I've never had that before, it makes me feel amazing!

Satyaki-Dev
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ une heure
5 décembre 2022

Really helpful customer service! The app is working and everything is fine.............................................................................................................................................

TheWarriorLodge
Estonie
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Plus de 3 ans
Modifié le 21 novembre 2022

Simple to use. Love the app. the service from hulk apps team was great ..............................

Wulfie Co
Australie
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 1 jour
HulkApps.com a répondu 21 novembre 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and appreciating the support service.

Please feel free to write us back if needed any further assistance.

Thank you!

4 novembre 2022

Brilliant app. I needed professional looking product reviews on my store and this app delivers exactly that. Installation was very easy and the support team were quick in providing support to my concerns. Highly recommended.

Diamondrensu
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Presque 3 ans
HulkApps.com a répondu 4 novembre 2022

Hi,

And what a brilliant review. Thank you for your recommendation. Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with, at any time.

Cheers! :)

28 septembre 2022

I used the app for one month, I have met some problems, such as the imported file fault, good customer service Amit helped me out and responded in a very timely manner. Thanks a lot and he is really kind. The app is good and easy to use. Highly recommendation.

WisFor
Royaume-Uni
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 4 mois
8 septembre 2022

Does what it says on the tin. Adds reviews and a QA system to the product pages. Allows you to show a star rating on your product grid (search) pages. And also allows you to create a single page to display a full list of reviews. Allows a good level of customisation without requiring coding. If needed, support is very good and respond quickly to queries.

Gravity Silver Jewellery
Royaume-Uni
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ 2 ans
HulkApps.com a répondu 8 septembre 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!