Recensies (770)

• 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
1 juni 2024

very nice app, simple easy clean, and great support

Strong Soul
India
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
2 april 2024

my experience has been insanely good for a free application. My websit was a bit unique with no add to cart button for some of my products i wanted a viewing tally for. Rest assured they altered it for me.

PlateLister
Australië
15 mei 2024

It's really good, getting results very fine

DropCart
India
18 april 2024

Its a free app. The support is INCREDIBLE. Its just a simple app with great functionality without all the complications of other apps. Its not overengineered. Just basically DOES THE JOB. Deserves EVERY star.

E-Novation-Store
Frankrijk
19 dagen gebruiken de app
23 april 2024

Dan was fantastic! He helped me get Trafficly set up on Shopify and customized it just the way I wanted. Great communication and expertise. Highly recommend! Thanks, Dan!

Mama's Bump
Verenigd Koninkrijk
21 dagen gebruiken de app
3 mei 2024

They are so nice ! The support team can really help you through your demans.
Highly recommand !!!

HygieneClear
Frankrijk
22 dagen gebruiken de app
26 februari 2024

Very good app. A visitor counter is a small detail but makes a world of difference for small-brand stores. Customers don't like feeling alone!

Support from the app is also great. Had an issue (on my end) and got troubleshooting done within 5 minutes.
This is vest app!
Also many Thanks To The Support Team.Support Team Is Good And Really Apperciative

Lahore Glow
Pakistan
Care Cart heeft geantwoord 1 maart 2024

Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback. You have made our day. We are super glad that our 24/7 live support team was able to help you with the App setup. 😇

15 april 2024

Not bad, We like this app. It is proud for our views counter in our store online.

Cerebro
Italië
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
19 maart 2024

Trendy AZE
Turkije
8 dagen gebruiken de app
29 maart 2024

this store is amazing lunch product and very authentic quality is so good i recommend this store to purchase a product

My Store
Pakistan
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app