Algemene beoordeling
  • 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 juni 2022

I really like it because I really needed the social proof aspect of things for my shop so this is a game changer

On Rise
2 maanden gebruiken de app
24 februari 2023

It helps with sales traffic.....................................................................................................................

gamestore2102
12 januari 2021

Great app easy to manage I really like the service it provides to support the site in general nice app.

Versadream
Care Cart heeft geantwoord 15 januari 2021

Thank you for adding the great review and liking our service. We hope the app will improve conversion for you. All the best!

27 november 2022

okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokoikokokokokokokokokokokokokokokookokookokokokokokokokokook

DrippyCases
Polen
2 april 2021

Decent product. Would be nice to customize it further such as showing varying number of current visitors from a range for example it will select a random number from 60-120 and change it every 10 minutes etc

OVOKeys
Verenigd Koninkrijk
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Care Cart heeft geantwoord 12 april 2021

Well thank you for the feedback. Seems like we have random number feature in the app as you suggested. Please connect with our support team via in-app contact form for assistance, and they will definitely make your experience 5-star with the app.

Cheers!

9 december 2022

Didnt get chanse too try it out yet but hope its good and help me out in my journey making a store and pursue my first sale

Superbasaren
Zweden
23 april 2021

It is very informative. It has provided insights on my website traffic. Highly recommended for those with e store.

Speirro
Australië
8 maart 2021

I am using this app and works perfectly It is easy to use and easy to install at your store. It needs more customization options for users.

Freakinglyfit
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Care Cart heeft geantwoord 15 maart 2021

We appreciate you for adding this great review. Please share more details about your customization requirements with our support team. We'd love to make your experience 5-star with us by improving the app. All the best!

28 september 2020

This app helped me to show my visitors that store is busy and a number of customers are interested in my products. Thanks to the team for making it free.

Hand made Paintings
Pakistan
28 januari 2023

I recommend this app to anybody looking to see their products views. It is important to know what customers are looking at the most

THE ASIGHT2C