Recensies (364)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
24 juni 2024

Great App, Its offered me quantity based discount which is great for our business.

The customer service is great, I was facing some issue and they ensured its resolved instantly. Great app, looking forward for more enhancements in coming future.

Wrap Shap
India
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 16 mei 2024

I would give it 5 stars for set up, however, since it doesn't work...as I had set it up, and I was too impatient to wait. However, and this is an update: Upsell Koala reached out to me in an unusual way on a totally different platform, and asked me to edit my review because they always are willing to work with clients to ensure that they can find a solution. I was SO impressed! That is going way above and beyond. I will definitely give Upsell Koala another chance.

Have it set up to give a discount when 3 items in a collection are purchased. However, it only works if three of the same item are selected. I doubt people are going to want to purchase three identical wall prints. Most want a variety to build a collection. So...unless I get some type of response from support, I'll be deleting. For now, I'll look for another app.

CLH Designs
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
ProfitKoala heeft geantwoord 13 mei 2024

Hello, Donatas from Upsell Koala here. Thank you for collaborating with us and allowing us to assist you! Please let us know if you are going to need any kind of assistance in the future.

1 juni 2024

This is my first time using this app, and I must say, it's an incredible addition to my Shopify store. The app is straightforward and very user-friendly. The support team is excellent—Gyte and Donatas were particularly helpful. They even created a custom feature for me, implementing a bundle volume discount exactly as I requested. I'm really happy I found this app and am very pleased with its performance so far. Highly recommended!

Best regards,
Mujeeb :)

My Store
India
2 maanden gebruiken de app
5 juni 2024

These guys are super fast! Every time I needed support, they replied within seconds. Of course, they can't fix everything immediately, but they do their utmost to ensure your issue is followed up on correctly. I even proposed some features, and they take everything into consideration. I can't wait to see them rolled out!

Øtilia Essentials
België
30 dagen gebruiken de app
9 juli 2024

I've been using the ProfitKoala app to set up offers on my website, and it has been a fantastic tool. The support team is incredibly responsive, answering my questions within seconds! This app is better than most paid apps, offering great features and outstanding support. The best thing about ProfitKoala is that everything is free. Highly recommended!

Hoovsters
Nieuw-Zeeland
16 dagen gebruiken de app
17 juli 2024

Great app for my store! Koala Bundles makes it easy to create attractive discounts. It has extensive and user-friendly settings. It also allows customers to use quick payments on the product page - without having to go to the cart or checkout page to complete the purchase - this is a big plus. I recommend it to all sellers!

FlexiStride
Oekraïne
9 dagen gebruiken de app
9 juli 2024

-"I am thrilled to provide feedback on my exceptional experience with the Koala Bundles app. This free app has exceeded my expectations in every way, particularly with its outstanding customer care services. I have not encountered such superior support even with paid Shopify apps. Special recognition goes to Ylli, a representative who assisted me for over two hours, providing guidance on creating offers, including those that seemed impossible. His professionalism, politeness, and dedication are truly commendable. I am thoroughly impressed with the app and the team's commitment to excellence. Keep up the fantastic work!"

Wallarobe
Verenigd Koninkrijk
6 dagen gebruiken de app
2 mei 2024

So far so good with these guys - app works well and the brand type pulls from our website which is super important for us as we are a luxury brand. There were some hiccups with the upsells not showing to some customers but the support team, Vytautus & Donatas got very involved with identifying the problem through site collab. They will continue to improve and feel that they are taking our feedback onboard for almost instant implementation. Keep it up Koala team!

Grecian Collective
Australië
25 dagen gebruiken de app
29 april 2024

Incredible support they have. They're not just helpful; they're lightning-fast. It made the whole experience smooth and stress-free.
love the customization. App is easy to use, backed by fantastic support, and offers killer customization options. Highly recommend

PegsnHooks
Singapore
2 maanden gebruiken de app
3 juni 2024

So far it is working pretty good ! It does exactly what it says it will, and I had no issues getting everything set up either. Very straightforward and easy to use which I highly appreciate ! The reason I chose this app was because it was for free and it was exactly what I was looking for. Many other apps charge for the exact services this app provides. Also, they have this feature where one of their staff can review your work in the app and provide an opinion whilst fixing/adjusting things to the exact style of your website. The kind lady who helped me was Gyte. She was really helpful and sweet, adjusted my selection for me according to my website, and even enabled one of the upcoming ( not yet fully launched ) features for me ! Thank you so much Gyte and the rest of the Upsell Koala Team !

Vasique