Recensies (77)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
3 mei 2024

A little pricy. But this app is really easy to use and beautiful to show on website. Some of the functions I appreciate a lot such as daily scheduling so you can choose during what hours for showing certain messages.

Smart Supplement 健身資訊及補充品專門店
Hongkong SAR van China
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
9 mei 2024

Promolayer is a must-have for any website! With its intuitive interface and pre-set best practices, I was able to create professional-looking popups and banners in no time. Plus, it didn't slow down my site at all. I've already seen a noticeable boost in conversions. 5 stars!

Enchantress Essentials
8 mei 2024

Promolayer is hands down the best popup tool I've ever used! It's incredibly user-friendly, and I was able to set up high-converting popups in minutes. Since using Promolayer, I've seen a significant increase in conversions. Couldn't be happier!

GlowGenius
9 mei 2024

Promolayer is a lifesaver! As someone with limited technical skills, I found it incredibly easy to create eye-catching popups and banners. Thanks to Promolayer, my website's conversion rate has soared. Definitely worth every penny!

SassyShirt
Italië
4 juli 2024

Great functionality, design and support. Does exactly as promised with more features and tools than I could've hoped for.

Ocean Textile A/S
Denemarken
PEAKDIGITAL heeft geantwoord 5 juli 2024

Thank you so much for the 5 stars!

8 mei 2024

Promolayer is a game-changer for any business! I love how easy it is to customize popups and banners, and the pre-set best practices ensure maximum conversion. Plus, it's lightning-fast and doesn't slow down my website. Highly recommended!

StyleSphere
17 mei 2024

Thanks to Promolayer, we've seen a significant increase in our conversion rates. The templates are great, and the setup is quick and easy. Highly recommended!

Flawless Faces
Australië
16 mei 2024

Promolayer is a game-changer for any online business. The customization options are fantastic, and the exit intent feature is a lifesaver. Five stars!

Utensil Universe
29 dagen gebruiken de app
16 mei 2024

Promolayer helped us capture more leads effortlessly. The variety of popup types and triggers ensures we reach our audience at the right time. Highly recommend!

FurnishFusion
23 april 2024

Great app, great support. There are a lot of settings and I was a little confused at first getting exit-intent running but Anthony walked me through it really kindly.

Love Lock