Propel Subscriptions App

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (285)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 95% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
29 de novembro de 2023

The tech support is great, they are super responsive when I have questions about how to change a product or subscription.

tote-ally Local
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 30 de novembro de 2023

Hello friends at tote-ally Local,

Thank you very much for the review! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

7 de fevereiro de 2024

Not only does the app work great with lots of ways to customize, the support team is amazing (thanks Tom)!

Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store
About 5 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 9 de fevereiro de 2024

Hello friends at Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Ann! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

31 de outubro de 2023

A great app with even better customer service.

NanoBrush PRO
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 1 de novembro de 2023

Hello friends at NanoBrush PRO,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Sami! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

16 de novembro de 2021

Let me save you all some time! Before we opted for Propel Subscription's we spent several hours researching similar apps and Propel has definitely proved to be the best in practice. Chris in support has been a great help and assisted us on every step of the way. Highly recommended.
Charles
Everytopbrand.com

Everytopbrand.com
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 9 de maio de 2024

I am very happy with this app and the level of support I recieve and quality of the app!

T. Buckwheat Tea
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 30 de novembro de 2022

Hello friends at T. Buckwheat Tea,

Thank you very much for the review, Lovina! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

6 de abril de 2022

Support ist super! Habe die App installiert und richte sie ein. Bis jetzt alles perfekt! Danke......

gourmetkaffee
Suíça
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 6 de abril de 2022

Hello friends at gourmetkaffee,

Vielen Dank für die Bewertung, Jürg! Wir helfen Ihnen jederzeit gerne weiter. Viel Spaß mit der App!

Editado a 23 de julho de 2022

Leo was very helpful and helped me solve the problem I came across in no time. He was very professional and very patient with me. Definitely recommend him.

Mokano Coffee
28 de abril de 2022

Customer support is great. I've tried a number of subscription apps and this one is easily has the best looking widget.

iThrive Nutrition
Austrália
Editado a 2 de outubro de 2023

Sooo I updated my theme and for whatever reason my apps didn't pull over. I received a prompt response within minutes inside the chat feature of the app. Tom came in and figured out what the problem was and got it done in an instant! Forever grateful. Propel is great!! Thanks again!

Lamb + Honey
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
3 de fevereiro de 2023

I love this app!! It meets all of my business needs. I really appreciate the customer service team as well. Thank you!

Coach Ablaza
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 3 de fevereiro de 2023

Hello friends at Coach Ablaza,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Amber! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀