Arvostelut (1 374)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
Muokattu 2. kesäkuu 2024

Very good service done by Lakh an, the free plan works properly, and the live support chat is effective, and they respond in less than 5 minutes. I recommend it.

The only flaw I find, although I don't know if it is common in this type of apps, is that they cannot be added to the main page, only to the product page.

Lenoma
Espanja
26 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 15. kesäkuu 2024

vijaya helped me out, it's a decent bundle app and has good chat service. i've tried this one and another one and this one has decent customization but pretty limited bundle types.

GlamPet Haven
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
13. huhtikuu 2024

a good app needs only few upgrades i want to thank Shruti for the support thats was a professional customer service .

My Store
Tunisia
27 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
29. toukokuu 2024

Nice app but the support from Shrutti was weird because she told me that few function and changes are not possible. But when a other guy was in the support chat it was no problem at all to fix the issues. So a bit weird and confusing support.

NORDESTIC
Saksa
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
13. kesäkuu 2024

i really like this app recommended for everyone whom want to increase there sales channel thanks for support team always helped me

Home organiz
Kanada
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
7. kesäkuu 2024

A very intuitive and pleasant application, I am trying it at the moment and I really like it. I didn't like having to verify to be able to remove the logo, since it is free you can't ask for more. The verification was faster than I expected and one of their agents, Shruti, was very kind in helping me through the verification process.

SELETK SHOP
Irlanti
Noin 24 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
5. huhtikuu 2024

I'm very happy and satisfied now after discussing my problems with Shruti. She sorted out my issues and guided me briefly. Thanks a lot.

NOVA Global Market
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. huhtikuu 2024

Very good application with regular updates and responsive customer service.

Naturoma
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
17. kesäkuu 2024

Ho trovato l'app "Pumper Bundles Volume Discount" estremamente utile per la mia attività. La possibilità di creare sconti a volume in modo rapido e semplice ha migliorato notevolmente le mie vendite e ha incentivato i clienti ad acquistare di più

TheWaterGuns
Ranska
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
8. huhtikuu 2024

It was a good experience, helped by Shruti!

ELENCI