Recensioni (1.575)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 2 giugno 2024

Very good service done by Lakh an, the free plan works properly, and the live support chat is effective, and they respond in less than 5 minutes. I recommend it.

The only flaw I find, although I don't know if it is common in this type of apps, is that they cannot be added to the main page, only to the product page.

Lenoma
Spagna
26 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 15 giugno 2024

vijaya helped me out, it's a decent bundle app and has good chat service. i've tried this one and another one and this one has decent customization but pretty limited bundle types.

GlamPet Haven
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
29 maggio 2024

Nice app but the support from Shrutti was weird because she told me that few function and changes are not possible. But when a other guy was in the support chat it was no problem at all to fix the issues. So a bit weird and confusing support.

NORDESTIC
Germania
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
13 aprile 2024

a good app needs only few upgrades i want to thank Shruti for the support thats was a professional customer service .

My Store
Tunisia
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
13 giugno 2024

i really like this app recommended for everyone whom want to increase there sales channel thanks for support team always helped me

Home organiz
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
24 aprile 2024

Very good application with regular updates and responsive customer service.

Naturoma
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
5 aprile 2024

I'm very happy and satisfied now after discussing my problems with Shruti. She sorted out my issues and guided me briefly. Thanks a lot.

NOVA Global Market
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
17 giugno 2024

Ho trovato l'app "Pumper Bundles Volume Discount" estremamente utile per la mia attività. La possibilità di creare sconti a volume in modo rapido e semplice ha migliorato notevolmente le mie vendite e ha incentivato i clienti ad acquistare di più

TheWaterGuns
Francia
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 giugno 2024

The app was quite great. The cutomer experience with Shruti was amazing. I just got my issue solved within few minutes. Like really? that quick. really like the customer service and app widget and functionality

The Home Bubble
Regno Unito
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
8 aprile 2024

It was a good experience, helped by Shruti!

ELENCI