Avaliações (1 670)

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
Editado a 2 de junho de 2024

Very good service done by Lakh an, the free plan works properly, and the live support chat is effective, and they respond in less than 5 minutes. I recommend it.

The only flaw I find, although I don't know if it is common in this type of apps, is that they cannot be added to the main page, only to the product page.

Lenoma
Espanha
2 months usando a aplicação
4 de julho de 2024

The Pumples Bundles Volume Discount App has been a fantastic addition to my eCommerce store. It's user-friendly and integrates seamlessly with Shopify, making it easy to set up and manage volume discounts and bundle deals. The app offers versatile discount options, allowing for percentage-based, fixed amounts, or free item promotions.

KLEANCUB
Paquistão
14 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 15 de junho de 2024

vijaya helped me out, it's a decent bundle app and has good chat service. i've tried this one and another one and this one has decent customization but pretty limited bundle types.

GlamPet Haven
About 1 month usando a aplicação
29 de maio de 2024

Nice app but the support from Shrutti was weird because she told me that few function and changes are not possible. But when a other guy was in the support chat it was no problem at all to fix the issues. So a bit weird and confusing support.

NORDESTIC
Alemanha
2 days usando a aplicação
13 de junho de 2024

i really like this app recommended for everyone whom want to increase there sales channel thanks for support team always helped me

Home organiz
Canadá
3 days usando a aplicação
13 de abril de 2024

a good app needs only few upgrades i want to thank Shruti for the support thats was a professional customer service .

My Store
Tunísia
27 days usando a aplicação
24 de abril de 2024

Very good application with regular updates and responsive customer service.

Naturoma
About 2 months usando a aplicação
5 de abril de 2024

I'm very happy and satisfied now after discussing my problems with Shruti. She sorted out my issues and guided me briefly. Thanks a lot.

NOVA Global Market
2 months usando a aplicação
17 de junho de 2024

Ho trovato l'app "Pumper Bundles Volume Discount" estremamente utile per la mia attività. La possibilità di creare sconti a volume in modo rapido e semplice ha migliorato notevolmente le mie vendite e ha incentivato i clienti ad acquistare di più

TheWaterGuns
França
5 days usando a aplicação
26 de junho de 2024

The app was quite great. The cutomer experience with Shruti was amazing. I just got my issue solved within few minutes. Like really? that quick. really like the customer service and app widget and functionality

The Home Bubble