レビュー (134)

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の11%は1つ星です
2024年6月18日

I installed KOR Order Limit Quantity on my Shopify store, and I am very happy with the results! This app has truly revolutionized the way we manage product quantities in our orders. The support team deserves a special mention. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and always ready to assist.

ozoneayurvedics
インド
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
MageCompが返信しました 2024年6月19日

Hello Sahil,

We're so glad after reading this review. Your motivating feedback & words make us strive to deliver even better services with quality. You've made our day by sharing these inspiring words.

Please get in touch with us anytime if you need any assistance.

Thanks & have a nice day!

2024年5月14日

Please be cautious that this app might interfere with your theme. So make sure to test everything properly, and be ready to put some work into it.

However, in our case the support was very helpful and was able to fix all the issues that occured on the way. Apart from that the app works very well in many different scenarios, and was the only one that was able to provide everything we needed.

Would happily recommend it, and thanks again for your helpful support :)

Ligarti B2B
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
MageCompが返信しました 2024年5月16日

Hi Hanna & Alex,

We thank you for your valuable feedback on our KOR app. We've developed this app in a way that a maximum of merchants can leverage it to apply quantity limits according to their unique and specific business requirements.

Kindly reach out to us in case of any assistance. We're always ready to help our customers.

編集日:2024年5月27日

Update: can you leave a 0 star review? Don't let them fool you with the comment below. They reviewed nothing. Multiple excuses to explain the issue. First it wad their system updating on Wednesdays, to I wasn't syncing every week, to They are not compatible with shop. 0 review in My book!

They take your money. Don't show support, dont back up the issues they have, and when the app fails to do what its supposed to do, multiple times, the developers point the blame to you. I've had the "you didn't have this on" or the "oh you weren't syncing properly" or my favorite "oh its not compatible with Shop" after they've reviewed my store more than 5 times. Yeah, buyer and person beware on this app. And I have the proof and the chats to back my story up. Horrible.

Pieces Of Nerd
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
MageCompが返信しました 2024年5月27日

Dear Topher,

We're deeply sorry to read your 1-star review on our app detailing the frustrating issues you experienced with the app. We did take your feedback seriously and investigated the matter you reported earlier.

Again we'll be clarifying that login is compulsory to enable the functionality of Future Limit Quantity feature. Moreover, we aren't granted any control over accelerated checkout buttons. Hope it helps understand.

2024年5月28日

Absolutely stellar app! It's become our go-to for time-sensitive campaigns, saving us countless hours of customer service woes. Can't recommend it enough to our peers!

Jomix Shoes B2B
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
MageCompが返信しました 2024年5月29日

Hello Zhang,

We thank you for rating us with ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. We're also glad that you're completely satisfied with our customer service and support.

Reach out to us anytime in case you need help. We're always up to assist our customers.

Have a nice day!

2024年6月13日

Easy set up and it does what we need efficiently. Great app and support is helpful!

Java Momma
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
MageCompが返信しました 2024年6月17日

Hi Tammy,

Thank you so much for your compliments & appreciation. We're grateful to you for it. This app is helping so many merchants by satisfying their business requirements.

Please contact us any time if you need any assistance.

2024年7月1日

I encountered a feature that this app didn't have, and the technician took care of the problem for me in a very timely manner, very efficient, very functional and useful, not expensive!

AgriEyes
アプリの使用期間:4日
MageCompが返信しました 2024年7月3日

Hi Iris,

We're super glad to see your positive review & satisfaction with our customer support team. We've and will always come up with the solution. Stay involved with us :)

2024年6月21日

Very easy and simple app to limit the quantity of a product a customer can order.

Webshop CliniClowns
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:約6時間
MageCompが返信しました 2024年6月24日

Hello Webshop CliniClowns Team,

We appreciate your feedback for our app and we're pleased to know that you're satisfied with our Shopify KOR app & your business needs are getting fulfilled by it.

2024年3月24日

Very bad experience with this app, I installed it just to limit the quantity of products per customer, but it altered my billing. Talking with Shopify representatives, they told me that this app affects my threshold limit of the orders. Now, I have to pay after the trial for this threshold limit problem since it affects the entire operation. I don't understand why! Shopify customer service told me that I should contact the developers to get a deep explanation. I do not recommend this app.

Vetlab Nicaragua
ニカラグア
アプリの使用期間:7日
MageCompが返信しました 2024年4月3日

Dear Vetlab Nicaragua Team,

We apologize for this. Please check our email sent to your email ID. We think that the app wasn't configured correctly. That's why it didn't work as you expected.

Please reinstall the app and reach out to us. We will be happy to help you.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

2024年2月22日

Such a well-made and brilliant app. We use it a lot for our limited-time campaigns. Saves hours and hours of customer service headache down the line. Have recommended it to everyone in our group.

Shroot
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
MageCompが返信しました 2024年2月24日

Hello Shroot Team,

Thank you so much for your review. We're pleased to know that KOR app helped a lot during your limited-time campaigns. This app has also helped many merchants carry out their marketing campaigns successfully.

2024年3月13日