Recenze (2 947)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
25. březen 2024

AT first i wasnt truly confident about how our users would react to such an invasive feature, i decided to give it a try and to say that i was delighted is an understatement, the ROI of this application has been nothing short of amazing, leading to over 4k usd of aditional monthly sales, definitely would recommend!

Radial Llantas
Mexiko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
8. duben 2024

If I could leave more stars I would! In a stream of apps dedicated to email campaigns, push notifications, and driving ecommerce sales, Push Owl is a must have for stores looking to grow -- the app is intuitive and powerful. Plus the customer service is even better. Rojan was perhaps the most supportive and helpful person I've come across working with app integrations. You will get top notch service and an easy onboarding process with this app. Push Owl had me set up in minutes. It's so intuitive I could do it myself, but the added guidance, tips, and suggestions for starting a campaign was invaluable!

LightForce Laser Engraving
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
10. duben 2024

thank you so much rojen for your support is marking i am glad

firstshop24.com
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
22. duben 2024

It was good help i got from you
thanks

Nayu studio
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: 26 dny
7. červen 2024

Your agent Rojen was brilliant. He was super polite, friendly and quick to respond. He solved all of my exporting issues and was also able to upgrade my account. Thank you. Happy customer here.

SKYBAK SWIMWEAR
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
6. červenec 2024

I had an excellent experience with customer service agent Rojen today. He was incredibly patient and took the time to answer all of my questions thoroughly. What really impressed me was that he provided detailed explanations along with helpful screenshots, which made understanding the solutions much easier. Thank you, Rojen, for your outstanding assistance!

The Wild Daisy
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami
21. březen 2024

Shreesha, a tech/client representative did a wonderful job assisting me with all of my questions.

Naked & Thriving Skincare
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
20. duben 2024

Atendimento nota 1 milhão!!! mais 5 milhões de estrelas!!! Rojen foi um verdadeiro amigo irmão e fez tudo para mim! Configurou o pushOwl 100% e ainda me deu dicas para melhorar o meu Site e ficou junto comigo até eu terminar. Ele nao só configirou 100% o PushOwl no meu site como aida fez junto comigo a melhoria de todo o meu site. esse atendimento eu nunca tive em lugar nenhumamigos! Muito obrigado PushOwl e Rojen por tudo! essa parceria vai durar muito!

Titilio.com
Doba používání aplikace: 22 dny
9. duben 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Rojen from the PushOwl team, and I must say, the level of customer service I received was truly outstanding.
I was looking to upgrade my PushOwl plan to the Business tier, and Rojen went above and beyond to ensure a smooth and hassle-free process. He is incredibly knowledgeable and responsive. What really stood out to me was Rojen's proactive approach. He reached out to me directly, offered a free upgrade to the Business plan, and walked me through the entire process step-by-step. This level of personalized attention is rare these days, and it made the entire experience feel tailored to my business.

Wonder Wish List
Libanon
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
14. květen 2024

I received a clear overview and detailed look into the possibilities and ease of using PushOwl for marketing of our e-commerce store. I was looking for another option from the email marketing we have been doing for the past 4 years. This appears to be a viable option. And it is the personalized support that is the difference maker. I was never able to get clarity to my questions with the email provided I had before. These are real people answering my questions in real time and with answers that I can understand and put into action immediately. Very pleased, indeed!

Fawn & Doe Baby Co.